Chromecast Audio

Chromecast Audio

MPN: KHCHRCABLKAU
See the Best Networked Media Players in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Google? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.3

Today I purchased chromecast audio to solve my multiple input problem.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Steve-gee
Steve-geeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A totally awesome piece of hardware - chosen for listening to Spotify streaming audio

Date PurchasedJan 2018
youknowwhoiam
youknowwhoiamVictoria, 3041

Great device!

I hooked the Chromecast audio up to my Receiver with an RCA cable adapter/converter and it works great, sound output is perfect, there's not a lot to say it just works. I can now control it with my "Google Home" to play tunes from Google play music I've uploaded with requesting my playlists, not a verified purchase purely because I threw the receipt out (ooops!)

Date PurchasedAug 2017
kensomark
kensomark

Very pleased

I bought the Chromecast audio to replace a bluetooth adapter on our excellent Yamaha stereo. I'd read in reviews that the sound quality was superior to Bluetooth. They weren't wrong! It's like playing a CD (not a vinyl...nothing sounds as good as vinyl). Easy to set up and so impressed I went and bought a Chromecast for the TV.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Networked Media Players

Find out how Chromecast Audio compares to other Networked Media Players

Theo Quaak
Theo Quaakasked

I want to connect my older CD divice to my Bose Home speaker 500. The advice from the store where I bought the Bose 500 was that ik can connect it by using the Chromecast Audio. However after I connect it, it is not working. Any help?

CategoryNetworked Media Players