Google Chromecast Ultra

Google Chromecast Ultra (page 2 of 2)

MPN: GA3A00414A09

4.3

csongs

csongsAU

Simple and reasonably priced streaming option

It was pretty straight forward and simple to set up. We just plugged it into the tv's HDMI port and into power and then followed the prompts to get the Google home app for the phone. It’s just a matter then of finding the apps we wanted to have ‘cast’ to the tv. Whilst it all works pretty well, I do miss having a dedicated remote. It’s a nuisance having to unlock my phone and find the app to pause the program or to turn up the volume. There is a widget that is supposed to be available on the home screen but that doesn’t always work. However, for the price, I shouldn’t complain and it does everything it’s supposed to.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
oz_consumer

oz_consumer

Takes 10 minutes to start each time + few media types work

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Dhiraj

DhirajBrisbane

Bit costly but worth it

I bought Chromecast ultra from officeworks for 88$. While a bit more expensive, this is far better than chromecast 1

1. Easy setup

Find out how Google Chromecast Ultra compares to other Networked Media Players

Donna

Donna

Great 4K media player!

Have been waiting to get this and finally turned up today. What a great device, now with my Google Home and the Chromecast Ultra I will be unstoppable. This is an improvement on the original Chromecast being that it supports 4K tv, which I have. The Chromecast Ultra is so easy to setup and the picture it gives while streaming 4K is superb, not much dearer than the standard Chromecast it is well worth the extra dollars.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Renan JLSydney

Keeps getting better

I owned the version 1 of Chromecast. While a bit more expensive, this is far better
- Easy setup
- 4K support. Hope to see more 4K medias other than Netflix
- Wired Ethernet
- Seamless integration with IOS and Android applications

Just remember that this is not a standalone device and always needs your phone/table/PC.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Josh

JoshAdelaide

Loving the new Chromecast Ultra!

I've had Chromecast devices since they were first released, and this is definitely the best yet. Setup is so simple with the Google Home smartphone app. Brilliant 4K display - everything is so sharp. It's simple to play Google Play Music, YouTube, Netflix, Stan etc. with one tap. 10/10, would recommend.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017