CHU Questions & Answers

4 questions from our users

Leonie

Leonieasked

Our Owners Corp has a bit of a cash flow problem. Is it possible to make quarterly payments?

Kerrie47
Kerrie47

I don't know sorry, we didn't go ahead and renew our policy with them as they were $500 more expensive. They rang me and tried to keep us but couldn't come close to bringing the price down.

Chris Jasked

I would like to know who can answer the questions I put to Terry Topping 2 weeks ago regarding policy number HU0013933. BCS Cairns refuses to explain so I have to ask you. Chris Jones

frank s.CHU

Hi Chris, Terry is on leave at the moment so apologies for not getting back to you. Could you please call me directly on 07 3135 7913 and I will personally assist you. Lindsay, CHU Underwriting Manager.

Chris J

Hi Lindsay, I hope you can communicate with me by email. I am a laryngetomee and speech is difficult and tiring for me. It can be hard to understand me. I can forward to you the email I sent Terry if you wish

frank s.CHU

Hi Chris, thats fine, pls send through. Thanks. Lindsay

tony tran

tony tranasked

Hi do you guy cover wood panels on a townhouse outside ?

tash

tashasked

will you cover timber floor boards?

Voice
Voice

Usually depends if they are fixed or floating. Floating floors generally not covered, but true hardwood timber floors cannot be removed from the building.

Gai A
Gai A

And whether fixed AT TIME of ORIGINAL CONSTRUCTION. As this determines if say tongue n groove flooring attached to the slab that initially was the way the lot issued originally is body corporate common property or not.....

Get an answer from our members and CHU representatives