CHU (page 3 of 3)

3.0

CHU incompetence

I'm going into dispute with CHU, they have had assessors reports overturned, or minimised, their nominated contractors builder have made mistakes, and not listened or respected my rights as an owner. I am being bullied to finalise a claim I am disputing due to poor assessing and expensive and incompetent contractors.
They certainly aren't in the business of looking after their customers.

HermesManMelbourne

Biggest scams of all time - Yes that is CHU Insurance offering 24 HRS REFUND

While we are waiting for our re-funds from past 09th April ...not only CHU preferred incompetent Accessor from ADJUSTING.com.au keep promising us this refund everyday but he is so CLUELESS & HOPELESS that he can't even organise a property for us for past 2 weeks & for next 4 weeks = 6 Weeks, Hence we out of pocket accommodation expense of $12,000 + stress of finding our own accommodations.

WORST Insurance Company Ever.

HermesMan

Our claim was submitted on 10th April & we are still waiting for our REFUND from CHU Insurance Company

Mingming

MingmingSydney

Short notice from CHU

Our policy was expired on 27/02/2017. CHU issued invoice for renewal on 15/02/2017, only 12 days before the expired date. Our V.J.Ray Pty Ltd Strata manager paid the premium next day without gave us 3 quotes.

Strata & Property Management Services

Find out how CHU compares to other Strata & Property Management Services

Rips

RipsMelbourne

Worst to deal with

Worst insurance company I have dealt with until now. Very slow and never give you any update once you lodge a claim. Have poor choice of accessors, renovators. Some of the staff is so rude to deal with. Make excuses by saying not covered in policy.

Great Service from suppliers

through my work I have a lot of experience working with suppliers.
We had to claim for some property damage on our apartment and the claim ran extremely smoothly.
The builders and plumbers were amazing. They turned up on time every time and cleaned up after doing an excellent quality of work.
Thank you for making my first (and hopefully only) claim with you an absolute pleasure.

CHU fast and easy to deal with

I had a burst pipe in my bathroom. Called the strata manager and no response. Called CHU and they had a repairer out the same day. Great Job

Bell

BellVictoria

January Geelong Storm Damage

Frog_Lips

Frog_LipsNewcastle, New South Wales

Incompetent Fools

I had the misfortune of a broken water pipe in the bathroom damaging my brand new floating floor last November. I lodged with claim and they took 3 weeks to come out to clean up the water, and that was only after I blew a blood vessel lodging formal complaints with every person I had been in contact with. It has taken 4 months to receive my payout, by cheque, can you believe in the 21st century they use cheques, and to top it off, the sent it to the wrong address, despite their website offering claims processing in 3 days. Considering my claim was less than $1500, you'd think it was $1.5million with the stuffing around they put themselves and me through. I will not be renewing my policy.

kelcmini

kelcmini

Poor excuse for an insurance company

Strata & Property Management Services

Find out how CHU compares to other Strata & Property Management Services

sookhangoo

sookhangoo

Not So Useful, Not So Professional

Useless

Had the same issues. The garage ceiling fell onto the damaging personal property. They used dodgy repairers back in 2010 when the roof was left to leak by the Owners Corporation for over 12 months. they remixed the damaged gyprock instead of replacing it. Of course it collapsed on the car damaging it and other property. Left this time is a gap in the garage ceiling. CHU Insurance owned by QBE Insurance also blamed the Owners Corporation for failing to maintain Common Property. Took the Complaint to the FOS and now heading to the Ombudsman.

They are a big insurance company but steer clear of them.

Swava

SwavaSYDNEY

Chu rejects claim for collapsed ceiling

Leonie

Leonieasked

Our Owners Corp has a bit of a cash flow problem. Is it possible to make quarterly payments?

Kerrie47
Kerrie47

I don't know sorry, we didn't go ahead and renew our policy with them as they were $500 more expensive. They rang me and tried to keep us but couldn't come close to bringing the price down.

Chris Jasked

I would like to know who can answer the questions I put to Terry Topping 2 weeks ago regarding policy number HU0013933. BCS Cairns refuses to explain so I have to ask you. Chris Jones

frank s.CHU

Hi Chris, Terry is on leave at the moment so apologies for not getting back to you. Could you please call me directly on 07 3135 7913 and I will personally assist you. Lindsay, CHU Underwriting Manager.

Chris J

Hi Lindsay, I hope you can communicate with me by email. I am a laryngetomee and speech is difficult and tiring for me. It can be hard to understand me. I can forward to you the email I sent Terry if you wish

frank s.CHU

Hi Chris, thats fine, pls send through. Thanks. Lindsay

tony tran

tony tranasked

Hi do you guy cover wood panels on a townhouse outside ?

Get an answer from our members and CHU representatives