1.7

• Claim Resolution Time3+ months (1)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (0) · No (1)

Busy time but they listened and approved my travel insurance claim

I have read the negative reviews online but I can only say that I have had two claims over the years with my travel insurance included with my AMEX Platinum card and both were dealt with to my satisfaction. One was a straightforward medical claim for Bali belly while the other was related to the COVID 19 pandemic. They do require a lot of paperwork and I had to liaise with the people I booked with overseas to sort everything out but I felt they listened to my issues and eventually agreed that it was a valid claim. I will certainly continue to use this insurance.

ChubbChubb Insurance

Thanks Steve, appreciate the feedback.

Kale

KaleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Grubby Company

Low act even for an insurance company. How many people have you ripped off and sent to the dogs with your business ethics. You'd never get your just deserts but hopefully you'll go out of business and down the drain where you deserve.

Che C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Chubb is a Grubb

Chubb should be ashamed of themselves!
Just saw the TV show “A Current Affair” here in Australia this evening, where they reported on Chubb refusing to pay Darren out on his legitimate policy for business disruption.
Guess what I have a business and pay Chubb over $8k for Professional Indemnity. I will be renewing with your competitor next year.
You people are scamming your clients and I will not be one of them!

K89

K89Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Boycott Chubb Insurance

Like many other fellow Australians, after watching A Currant Affair tonight I was left so angry at what Chubb Insurance has put that poor buisness man through. He paid so much money to this company monthly to be covered for the circumstances that have affected his buisness, they happily took this money and now do not want to pay up!
You are a disgusting company, reducing a man to have to sell his family home just to pay his debts, while your staff live like fat cats off the back of genuine , hard working people!
Grow a conscience and return his phone calls to resolve this matter.

Nic

NicPerth, WA

Terrible just terrible

I just watched the story on A current affair, I will never use this company and will tell everyone I talk to not to either. Get out of Australia CHUBB!!

Ian G

Ian GPerth, WA

Disgusted with CHUBB

After watching ACA I checked our business insurance and found we are insured with Chubb, when our renewal is due I won't be renewing with Chubb. Why pay their insurance premiums if they just reject all claims. How can they still be allowed to trade? Why aren't the ACCC following up on this? Hopefully everyone is now checking if they have insurance with Chubb & moving to a reputable company who will payout when needed.

Linda

LindaSydney, NSW

Pretty slack

After watching a current affair I don't see anyone will use your insurance company , I wouldn't. It is pretty low what you did to this guy, why should I pay for your insurance if the same thing could happen to me

Shads

Shads

Dishonest

Watched A Current Affair tonight about this low life company ripping off a small business owner and Aussie Battler. Personally I would never use any company bearing the CHUBB name again. Total rip offs, fraudulent, shifty and sneaky practices. They should be de-registered as a company. Not worthy or trustworthy to do Insurance.

Since Chubb changed their position for this gentleman. I have since changed my review

Adrian J.

Adrian J.South East Queensland, QLD

CHUBB INSURANCE

Jeffrey L.

Jeffrey L.

company is disgusting and disgraceful for the way you have treated Darren

company is disgusting and disgraceful for the way you have treated Darren. The way u have treated darren is horrific and the company should be ashamed. Do the right thing.

Debbie

DebbieMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

UNAUSTRALIAN

ACA Chanel nine 22/6/20
Watch story on Danny, a small business man who has had his business taken and possibly his house because Chubb refuse to pay his insurance claim. Disgusting

Sam B.

Sam B.

Rip off and don’t pay out!

Don’t ever support this business especially after what they did to Darrel flagan! Absolutely Rubbish of a company to do this to a family that has paid good money to be insured! Fraud of a company

Barry G.

Barry G.Sydney, NSW

Watch A Current Affair before you buy!

Wondering about the Nowra man denied cover on his business continuity policy, then stonewalling by the company. Chubb behaviour appears to be disingenious, and they have chosen to say nothing to explain their position.

Johnoooo

JohnooooSydney, NSW

DO NOT USE THEM

Disgusting company who will not pay you insurance even when it's in your contract.
Also a friend of mine has disasters insurance and they won't pay him either.
Really bad company will take the matter to court

Claim MadeYes
Claim Resolution Time3+ months
Claim DateJanuary 2020
Claim ApprovedNo
Mann

MannSydney, NSW

No confident with Chubb

Due to lockdown our flight has been cancelled by Air Asia on March, we purchased flight tickets on Jan. After contacted Air Asia then escalated to Chubb the insurance that we bought at the same time we purchased the ticket. Chubb requested heaps of details such as flight booking no, claim no, cancellation letter from Air Asia and so on but the result from Chubb was refund rejected due to insurance purchase after Covid 19 announced. Not sure where did Chubb get those ridiculous information, not really confident with Chubb as supplied wrong information so their can reject my request. I have contacted ACCC, they had followed up with escalate this to ASIC.
Last note for Chubb, business is not only making money but get more customers.

Find out how Chubb Insurance compares to other Insurance

terrible service and waste of money

Got sick while I was on my vacation overseas so decided to make an insurance claim but it's been a month since I lodged my claim but still nothing happen. Tried to contact them through email but no response from them. This company is just a waste of money. Just quick in issuing a policy but just leave you hanging when making a claim. Would definitely not recommend them to anyone.

Karen H.South-Eastern Region, NSW

No help when I broke my leg and needed domestic help.

Broke my leg, I needed domestic help and was told I need a drs letter stating I need to stay in bed.
18 years I have never missed a payment.
When I needed help, they refused.
Don’t pay this company anything.

Scammers

Rajdeep

RajdeepSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great support and experience

We opted for chubb upon recommendation from the Car Lease providers ( Remserv ) . They have always been very responsive and got my queries answered very soon . Their policy document is very precise and doesnt add extra overhead .

Chubb

ChubbNorth Queensland, QLD

Waste of money

4 months after accident and still no result, still taking money off me .can't get pay ments to stop , ridiculous paper work to be completed, never have strait answers their a JOKE, stay away

Colin HudsonSydney, NSW

Amex Centurion member for over 35 years

Flight canceled due to weather at Sydney airport.
when i travel i use Amex Centurion Card, The complimentary Chubb insurance policy makes several claims but are basically hopeless and then question your claim several times requesting basic information that has previously been provided. Hopeless customer service.

Insurance claim madeYes

Che C.asked

Chubb Insurance

Has anyone had Professional Indemnity insurance dealings with Chubb?

They appear to take your money but never payout. I am scared that they will not stand behind their policy if something were to happen. This could send my business of 20 years and my family to the wall.

I pay nearly $8,000 per year to Chubb but now I am not sure. I think I will jump ship.

Rob Schaffer
Rob Schaffer

Make sure you do. They are grubs

Robert V.

Robert V.asked

Chubb Insurance

Hi, can anyone give me some insight to what chubb insurance is like regarding landlord insurance?

steveo4u

steveo4uasked

Chubb Insurance

After reading these reviews Im so worried that I made a mistake taking out a Business Amex Card that Chubb is the insurer.
I will now have to cancel my card as I definitely will not be using Chubb as an Insurer.
Pointless paying $450 a year for a Amex Business card with such awful reviews as this one.
Sure there a bad reviews with all insurers, but this one takes the cake.
Also, isnt there a rep here from Chubb?
Stupid question I guess as who would want to deal with all the complaints here.
Amex, wake up and find another insurrer otherwise your going to get a hell of cancellations ones they find about all the shocking feedbacks here.

Colin Hudson

All i can say is that my experience with CHUBB over the years has been shocking, for over 8 years they fought my claim for lost rental income and I could no longer fight them in court as the cost of bringing an action was too much$
2019 xmas claim made re-cancelled flight due to weather in Sydney. sent in all the receipts and letter from the airline etc, they came back and asked for more information again supplied, came back again and wanted me to contact the airline for more information re-cancelled flight, Finally i told them to stuff it and keep their dollars. My claim was only for $1200 , which was the cost of rebooking a new flight and loss of 1 night accommodation. Last week i received a cheque for the amount. Not recommended and pretty useless when attached to a credit card or charge card. my card was a centurian amex .

Get an answer from our members and Chubb Insurance representatives

Compare all 3 Chubb Insurance
Chubb Life Insurance

Chubb Life Insurance

No reviews yet
CategoryInsurance and Business InsuranceInsurance and Home and Contents InsuranceInsurance and Life Insurance
Other Insurance Types Offered Home and Contents, Life and TravelBusiness, Life and TravelHome and Contents, Life and Travel
Compare all 3 Chubb Insurance