Chubb Insurance
See the Best Insurance in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Chubb Insurance

1.0
1 review
  • Claim Resolution Time
    • 3+ months (1)
  • Claim ApprovedYes · No (1)
Johnoooo
JohnooooSydney, NSW

DO NOT USE THEM

Disgusting company who will not pay you insurance even when it's in your contract.
Also a friend of mine has disasters insurance and they won't pay him either.
Really bad company will take the matter to court

Claim Made Yes
Claim Resolution Time3+ months
Claim DateJanuary 2020
Claim ApprovedNo
ChubbChubb Insurance

Che C.
Che C.asked
Chubb Insurance

Has anyone had Professional Indemnity insurance dealings with Chubb?

They appear to take your money but never payout. I am scared that they will not stand behind their policy if something were to happen. This could send my business of 20 years and my family to the wall.

I pay nearly $8,000 per year to Chubb but now I am not sure. I think I will jump ship.

Rob Schaffer
Rob Schaffer

Make sure you do. They are grubs

Robert V.
Robert V.asked
Chubb Insurance

Hi, can anyone give me some insight to what chubb insurance is like regarding landlord insurance?

steveo4u
steveo4uasked
Chubb Insurance

After reading these reviews Im so worried that I made a mistake taking out a Business Amex Card that Chubb is the insurer.
I will now have to cancel my card as I definitely will not be using Chubb as an Insurer.
Pointless paying $450 a year for a Amex Business card with such awful reviews as this one.
Sure there a bad reviews with all insurers, but this one takes the cake.
Also, isnt there a rep here from Chubb?
Stupid question I guess as who would want to deal with all the complaints here.
Amex, wake up and find another insurrer otherwise your going to get a hell of cancellations ones they find about all the shocking feedbacks here.

Colin Hudson
Colin Hudson

All i can say is that my experience with CHUBB over the years has been shocking, for over 8 years they fought my claim for lost rental income and I could no longer fight them in court as the cost of bringing an action was too much$
2019 xmas claim made re-cancelled flight due to weather in Sydney. sent in all the receipts and letter from the airline etc, they came back and asked for more information again supplied, came back again and wanted me to contact the airline for more information re-cancelled flight, Finally i told them to stuff it and keep their dollars. My claim was only for $1200 , which was the cost of rebooking a new flight and loss of 1 night accommodation. Last week i received a cheque for the amount. Not recommended and pretty useless when attached to a credit card or charge card. my card was a centurian amex .

Get an answer from our members and Chubb Insurance representatives

Compare all 3 Chubb Insurance
CategoryInsurance and Business InsuranceInsurance and Home and Contents InsuranceInsurance and Life Insurance
Other Insurance Types Offered Home and Contents, Life and TravelBusiness, Life and TravelHome and Contents, Life and Travel
Compare all 3 Chubb Insurance