Chubb Insurance
See the Best Insurance in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Chubb Insurance

1.7
  • Claim Resolution Time
    • 1-2 months (1)
    • 3+ months (1)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (0) · No (1)
Not avabilble
Not avabilbleSydney, NSW

Bad company to go with for life insurce

Don't even go with this Chubb insurance. I received an email from Chubb discontinuing the policy which I have had for many years. No good reason and no response after I contacted them which they said someone will call me back.

bobsyourunkle
bobsyourunklemelbourne

income protection. What a scam

With chubb income protection that I had for many years. Coincidentally when I actually made a claim when made redundant got a letter from them saying they were discontinuing there service. I feel totally ripped of. Just feels as though they are just in the business of scamming people. They said they would honour there deal but they did not. I wonder how many other people have the same story.

Looking for perfection
Looking for perfectionSydney, NSW

American Express wake up and get another company to handle your extended warranty claims

Chubb make it impossible to claim. Paid $299 for appliance which failed after warranty but appliance was within American Express extended warranty underwritten by Chubb. Chubb wanted written quote that it was not repairable which cost $15 and 2 hours return trip to repairer. Supplied all receipts, statements, quotes as requested and paid me Chubb paid $252 which was the total of receipt (returned item to buy new item). If receipt was $700 would they pay $700? ABSOLUTE THIEVES.

Sharon KG
Sharon KGGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Waste of Money

In November 2020 I received an email from Chubb discontinuing the policy I’ve had for many years. No reason was given, the email stating that it is not a “reflection of my personal insurability” just a business decision! They will not be offering the policy to ANY new customers in future, but surely I thought existing customers would be taken care of.
But no, the email further stated that they will NOT refund premiums paid to them!

Kale
KaleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Grubby Company

Low act even for an insurance company. How many people have you ripped off and sent to the dogs with your business ethics. You'd never get your just deserts but hopefully you'll go out of business and down the drain where you deserve.

ChubbChubb Insurance

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Che C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Chubb is a Grubb

Chubb should be ashamed of themselves!
Just saw the TV show “A Current Affair” here in Australia this evening, where they reported on Chubb refusing to pay Darren out on his legitimate policy for business disruption.
Guess what I have a business and pay Chubb over $8k for Professional Indemnity. I will be renewing with your competitor next year.
You people are scamming your clients and I will not be one of them!

K89
K89Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Boycott Chubb Insurance

Like many other fellow Australians, after watching A Currant Affair tonight I was left so angry at what Chubb Insurance has put that poor buisness man through. He paid so much money to this company monthly to be covered for the circumstances that have affected his buisness, they happily took this money and now do not want to pay up!
You are a disgusting company, reducing a man to have to sell his family home just to pay his debts, while your staff live like fat cats off the back of genuine , hard working people!
Grow a conscience and return his phone calls to resolve this matter.

Nic
NicPerth, WA

Terrible just terrible

I just watched the story on A current affair, I will never use this company and will tell everyone I talk to not to either. Get out of Australia CHUBB!!

Ian G
Ian GPerth, WA

Disgusted with CHUBB

After watching ACA I checked our business insurance and found we are insured with Chubb, when our renewal is due I won't be renewing with Chubb. Why pay their insurance premiums if they just reject all claims. How can they still be allowed to trade? Why aren't the ACCC following up on this? Hopefully everyone is now checking if they have insurance with Chubb & moving to a reputable company who will payout when needed.

Linda
LindaSydney, NSW

Pretty slack

After watching a current affair I don't see anyone will use your insurance company , I wouldn't. It is pretty low what you did to this guy, why should I pay for your insurance if the same thing could happen to me

Adrian J.
Adrian J.South East Queensland, QLD

CHUBB INSURANCE

Watched A Current Affair tonight about this low life company ripping off a small business owner and Aussie Battler. Personally I would never use any company bearing the CHUBB name again. Total rip offs, fraudulent, shifty and sneaky practices. They should be de-registered as a company. Not worthy or trustworthy to do Insurance.

Jeffrey L.
Jeffrey L.

company is disgusting and disgraceful for the way you have treated Darren

company is disgusting and disgraceful for the way you have treated Darren. The way u have treated darren is horrific and the company should be ashamed. Do the right thing.

Debbie
DebbieMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

UNAUSTRALIAN

ACA Chanel nine 22/6/20
Watch story on Danny, a small business man who has had his business taken and possibly his house because Chubb refuse to pay his insurance claim. Disgusting

Sam B.
Sam B.

Rip off and don’t pay out!

Don’t ever support this business especially after what they did to Darrel flagan! Absolutely Rubbish of a company to do this to a family that has paid good money to be insured! Fraud of a company

Barry G.
Barry G.Sydney, NSW

Watch A Current Affair before you buy!

Wondering about the Nowra man denied cover on his business continuity policy, then stonewalling by the company. Chubb behaviour appears to be disingenious, and they have chosen to say nothing to explain their position.

Che C.asked
Chubb Insurance

Has anyone had Professional Indemnity insurance dealings with Chubb?

They appear to take your money but never payout. I am scared that they will not stand behind their policy if something were to happen. This could send my business of 20 years and my family to the wall.

I pay nearly $8,000 per year to Chubb but now I am not sure. I think I will jump ship.

Rob Schaffer
Rob Schaffer

Make sure you do. They are grubs

Robert V.
Robert V.asked
Chubb Insurance

Hi, can anyone give me some insight to what chubb insurance is like regarding landlord insurance?

steveo4u
steveo4uasked
Chubb Insurance

After reading these reviews Im so worried that I made a mistake taking out a Business Amex Card that Chubb is the insurer.
I will now have to cancel my card as I definitely will not be using Chubb as an Insurer.
Pointless paying $450 a year for a Amex Business card with such awful reviews as this one.
Sure there a bad reviews with all insurers, but this one takes the cake.
Also, isnt there a rep here from Chubb?
Stupid question I guess as who would want to deal with all the complaints here.
Amex, wake up and find another insurrer otherwise your going to get a hell of cancellations ones they find about all the shocking feedbacks here.

Colin Hudson
Colin Hudson

All i can say is that my experience with CHUBB over the years has been shocking, for over 8 years they fought my claim for lost rental income and I could no longer fight them in court as the cost of bringing an action was too much$
2019 xmas claim made re-cancelled flight due to weather in Sydney. sent in all the receipts and letter from the airline etc, they came back and asked for more information again supplied, came back again and wanted me to contact the airline for more information re-cancelled flight, Finally i told them to stuff it and keep their dollars. My claim was only for $1200 , which was the cost of rebooking a new flight and loss of 1 night accommodation. Last week i received a cheque for the amount. Not recommended and pretty useless when attached to a credit card or charge card. my card was a centurian amex .

Get an answer from our members and Chubb Insurance representatives

Compare all 3 Chubb Insurance
CategoryInsurance and Business InsuranceInsurance and Home and Contents InsuranceInsurance and Life Insurance
Other Insurance Types Offered Home and Contents, Life and TravelBusiness, Life and TravelHome and Contents, Life and Travel
Compare all 3 Chubb Insurance