Chubb Insurance
See the Best Insurance in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Chubb Insurance

1.7
    Matt
    MattSydney

Insurance excess made my claim useless

Mine was not Life Insurance, nevertheless I had a disappointing outcome with Chubb Insurance. However, the processing of my claim was quite timely.

Long story short, my check-in luggage was damaged, made a claim however the policy excess (at $100) basically meant I get to claim nothing for compensation! Years ago I had made a damaged luggage claim with another insurance provider, much happier with that outcome!

Basically there are other better insurance companies out there, and pay attention to insurance excess which may render your claims useless.

Insurance claim madeYes
    Gazluthier
    Gazluthier

Very stressful due to lack of feedback

Insurance claim madeYes

Che C.
    Che C.asked
    Chubb Insurance

Has anyone had Professional Indemnity insurance dealings with Chubb?

They appear to take your money but never payout. I am scared that they will not stand behind their policy if something were to happen. This could send my business of 20 years and my family to the wall.

I pay nearly $8,000 per year to Chubb but now I am not sure. I think I will jump ship.

Rob Schaffer
    Rob Schaffer

Make sure you do. They are grubs

Robert V.
    Robert V.asked
    Chubb Insurance

Hi, can anyone give me some insight to what chubb insurance is like regarding landlord insurance?

steveo4u
    steveo4uasked
    Chubb Insurance

After reading these reviews Im so worried that I made a mistake taking out a Business Amex Card that Chubb is the insurer.
    I will now have to cancel my card as I definitely will not be using Chubb as an Insurer.
    Pointless paying $450 a year for a Amex Business card with such awful reviews as this one.
    Sure there a bad reviews with all insurers, but this one takes the cake.
    Also, isnt there a rep here from Chubb?
    Stupid question I guess as who would want to deal with all the complaints here.
    Amex, wake up and find another insurrer otherwise your going to get a hell of cancellations ones they find about all the shocking feedbacks here.

Colin Hudson
    Colin Hudson

All i can say is that my experience with CHUBB over the years has been shocking, for over 8 years they fought my claim for lost rental income and I could no longer fight them in court as the cost of bringing an action was too much$
    2019 xmas claim made re-cancelled flight due to weather in Sydney. sent in all the receipts and letter from the airline etc, they came back and asked for more information again supplied, came back again and wanted me to contact the airline for more information re-cancelled flight, Finally i told them to stuff it and keep their dollars. My claim was only for $1200 , which was the cost of rebooking a new flight and loss of 1 night accommodation. Last week i received a cheque for the amount. Not recommended and pretty useless when attached to a credit card or charge card. my card was a centurian amex .

Get an answer from our members and Chubb Insurance representatives

Compare all 3 Chubb Insurance
    CategoryInsurance and Business InsuranceInsurance and Home and Contents InsuranceInsurance and Life Insurance
    Other Insurance Types Offered Home and Contents, Life and TravelBusiness, Life and TravelHome and Contents, Life and Travel
    Compare all 3 Chubb Insurance