Chubb Insurance
See the Best Insurance in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Chubb Insurance

1.7

Busy time but they listened and approved my travel insurance claim

I have read the negative reviews online but I can only say that I have had two claims over the years with my travel insurance included with my AMEX Platinum card and both were dealt with to my satisfaction. One was a straightforward medical claim for Bali belly while the other was related to the COVID 19 pandemic. They do require a lot of paperwork and I had to liaise with the people I booked with overseas to sort everything out but I felt they listened to my issues and eventually agreed that it was a valid claim. I will certainly continue to use this insurance.

ChubbChubb Insurance

Thanks Steve, appreciate the feedback.

Shads
Shads

Dishonest

Watched A Current Affair tonight about this low life company ripping off a small business owner and Aussie Battler. Personally I would never use any company bearing the CHUBB name again. Total rip offs, fraudulent, shifty and sneaky practices. They should be de-registered as a company. Not worthy or trustworthy to do Insurance.

Since Chubb changed their position for this gentleman. I have since changed my review

ChubbChubb Insurance
Rajdeep
RajdeepSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great support and experience

We opted for chubb upon recommendation from the Car Lease providers ( Remserv ) . They have always been very responsive and got my queries answered very soon . Their policy document is very precise and doesnt add extra overhead .

Insurance

Find out how Chubb Insurance compares to other Insurance

KDJ
KDJMornington

Excellent service - fully satisfied

I had to cancel a complex self-organised trip to South America due to a medical diagnosis.
The trip was covered through my complimentary AMEX card insurance benefit.
The claim was handled professionally and very quickly by Chubb, even to the extent of waiving the excess payment, because I handled the follow-ups with numerous providers (airlines, hotel booking agencies, tour companies for excursions etc.) myself and only claimed the remaining shortfalls after receiving refunds from them.
Well done, Chubb!

Kay
KayMannering Park

Chubb Travel Insurance - cancellation

We took our travel insurance with Australian Seniors underwitten by Chubb. Used the online option and claim was processed within 4 days. I then found due to a mistake by me during the claim. I had mistakenly left an Invoice off totalling $400 i emailed Chubb with a copy of Invoice and today received confirmation that this extra claim was being processed. Brilliant customer service.

Insurance claim madeYes

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Ian
IanSydney, NSW

Excellent service

We used the Travel Insurance offered by American Express which is handled by Chubb (you must purchase your tickets with the Amex card). We had all the necessary documents ie proof of ownership, costs, Police report etc for a theft. The whole process was done online and was very easy. Correspondence via email was quick and so was payout (less the $250 excess). A very pleasing experience.

Excellent service from Chubb Travel Insurance

A few days after my partner and I took out insurance with Chubb on a big holiday, my partner's sister was diagnosed with an aggressive cancer and our cancellation costs came to just over $1000. Our claim included a statement from the doctor confirming a serious illness. Chubb asked for more details, which would have required the sister to sign a release. By that time she was so ill my partner couldn't bring herself to ask for it, We explained this to Chubb, and said that if that meant our claim couldn't proceed, then so be it. We were therefore very pleased and surprised when they paid out our claim without getting the extra documentation they had requested.

Insurance claim madeYes

Great Customer Service - Very caring staff.

My partner had a heart incident in Italy which resulted in him being in a coma for 6 weeks. Chubb were extremely helpful and empathetic. They called regularly to not only check how he was doing but to see how I was considering I was on my own far away from home. When I couldn't cope once he woke they provided 24 hr nursing assistance at the hospital. We were provided business class flights home & medical staff if we needed. They met all costs promptly. I would have been lost without them.

Che C.
Che C.asked
Chubb Insurance

Has anyone had Professional Indemnity insurance dealings with Chubb?

They appear to take your money but never payout. I am scared that they will not stand behind their policy if something were to happen. This could send my business of 20 years and my family to the wall.

I pay nearly $8,000 per year to Chubb but now I am not sure. I think I will jump ship.

Rob Schaffer
Rob Schaffer

Make sure you do. They are grubs

Robert V.
Robert V.asked
Chubb Insurance

Hi, can anyone give me some insight to what chubb insurance is like regarding landlord insurance?

steveo4u
steveo4uasked
Chubb Insurance

After reading these reviews Im so worried that I made a mistake taking out a Business Amex Card that Chubb is the insurer.
I will now have to cancel my card as I definitely will not be using Chubb as an Insurer.
Pointless paying $450 a year for a Amex Business card with such awful reviews as this one.
Sure there a bad reviews with all insurers, but this one takes the cake.
Also, isnt there a rep here from Chubb?
Stupid question I guess as who would want to deal with all the complaints here.
Amex, wake up and find another insurrer otherwise your going to get a hell of cancellations ones they find about all the shocking feedbacks here.

Colin Hudson
Colin Hudson

All i can say is that my experience with CHUBB over the years has been shocking, for over 8 years they fought my claim for lost rental income and I could no longer fight them in court as the cost of bringing an action was too much$
2019 xmas claim made re-cancelled flight due to weather in Sydney. sent in all the receipts and letter from the airline etc, they came back and asked for more information again supplied, came back again and wanted me to contact the airline for more information re-cancelled flight, Finally i told them to stuff it and keep their dollars. My claim was only for $1200 , which was the cost of rebooking a new flight and loss of 1 night accommodation. Last week i received a cheque for the amount. Not recommended and pretty useless when attached to a credit card or charge card. my card was a centurian amex .

Get an answer from our members and Chubb Insurance representatives

Compare all 3 Chubb Insurance
CategoryInsurance and Business InsuranceInsurance and Home and Contents InsuranceInsurance and Life Insurance
Other Insurance Types Offered Home and Contents, Life and TravelBusiness, Life and TravelHome and Contents, Life and Travel
Compare all 3 Chubb Insurance