5Cigweld Blue Venom XF200P3

100% · 600%

Jamesp
Jamesp

Cigweld blue venom - review

I really love the double pulse feature and overall build quality, the welder comes with some great extra equipment. its really easy to use.

Purchased around September 2023 Show details ·  1

Dom
DomGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

The Blue Beast!

We bought this welder for my Dad, and he couldn't be happier with the new addition to his tool shed.
We've been working on some projects together and he's loving the quality of the double pulse and the ease of the synergic plate thickness function. Honestly this little blue beast is a dream to work with and makes welding a possibility for amateurs like me who need help with settings, but also packs the punch my dad was looking for when welding 10-12mm plate.
Pretty stoked with our purchase. Show details ·  1
Anthony
Anthony2 posts

This is perfect!

Does everything I need it to do. Ticks all the boxes for my aluminium repairs. Show details ·  1
Andrew Z
Andrew Z

Upgraded to new Blue Venom XF200P3

Purchased the new Blue Venom XF200P3.
I love the single and double pulse function for doing my aluminium jobs. Show details ·  1
AlexGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Product Overall - Double Pulse a clear Winner

Recent purchase and regularly used. Double pulse feature awesome, highly recommended. Show details ·  1
Happy Welder
Happy WelderGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

New CIGWELD wonder welding machine

I upgraded my older CIGWELD 185A welder because I needed more power and I got more than i back gained for with the new Blue ace on XF200P3. The best feature that made it easy to use for me was the Synergic Plate Thickness. Live this machine Show details ·  1
Berat
Berat

This is perfect!

Big fan of Cigweld products and the VENOM XF200P3 is a top choice for pretty much all your welding needs. Show details ·  1
DjordjeC
DjordjeC

Perfection

Works like a charm. Well worth the money. Easy to operate and reliable Show details ·  1

Great welder easy to use and excellent customer service 10/10 Show details ·  1
Cadbuilder
Cadbuilder

Best machine in this segment

Purchased this a while ago been happy so far. Makes my job a whole lot easier and smoother. Show reply
Phoenix
Phoenix

Very stable and powerful!

Very happy with the design, opening and filling the wires have never been easy, so good to see a machine at this price point! Show reply
nikhil b.
nikhil b.2 posts

Well Priced and Powerful

Very good and suitable for daily Welding, very happy with the product. Show details ·  1
Safety
Kyle
Kyle

Highly recommend

Great machine would highly recommend great value for money can’t fault it Show reply
Emma White
Emma WhiteGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly recommend

Amazing welder I hadn’t welded in a while and it made it so easy to get back into the swing of things - handles with ease. Great addition to my studio! Show details ·  1
Tav
TavGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Couldn't be happier

I use it almost everyday. Reliable, easy to use, value for money. Highly recommend it. Show details ·  1
Belinda
BelindaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great gift idea

I bought one for my husband to use and he's very happy with the product Show details ·  1
Welders & Soldering Irons

Find out how Cigweld Blue Venom XF200P3 compares to other Welders & Soldering Irons

Nicholas Z.
Nicholas Z.Hunter Region, NSW2 posts

Incredible

So powerful and so easy to use. This is the ultimate welding machine for both tradies and home owners. Show details ·  1
SRK
SRK

Would highly recommend to anyone as I am completely satisfied Show details ·  1
Edward
Edward2 posts

Nothing quite like it!

Effortless and user friendly. As a semi-casual welding enthusiast I was able to get the job done and with excellent results. As per the description it is extremely light but packs a punch, I enjoyed welding in multiple places over the duration of a few days. If I could rate it 6 stars I would, it’s THAT good. Show reply
Scott E.
Scott E.Sydney, NSW2 posts

The Beast

The blue venom, or as I like to call it "The Beast" is my go to welder. Easy to use, quick and POWERFUL.
Blue venom straight into my veins baby. Could not recommend this product more! Show details ·  1