3.8

Eloise H.
Eloise H.Sydney, NSW

Steals your money and then cuts contact

Zero stars. I ordered a product online and was nicely emailed notifying me that the product wasn't in stock, they gave an ETA of 5/6/2020 stock and a promise to keep me updated. That is when all contact from them stopped. I have sent a total of 4 email asking for simple updates on the stock. When they didn't respond after 2 emails I started requesting a refund. I did it through email and through the website, they still have not responded at all. It has been a month of unreplied emails and weeks of unresponded to refund requests. Terrible customer service, however excellent stamina in being able to ignore a customer for weeks.

Bud
BudHunter Region, NSW

Cancelled order for no reason

Very poor Business ethics.. .They cancelled my order without the common decency to notify me first...Would never recommend them to anyone or use them again..Wouldn't crap on them..needed order being older..

david
davidHunter Region, NSW

Great Service

I ordered a few Colgate Sensitive Pro Relief toothpaste packs at half price, at 3:20 pm, the package was posted the next business day and arrived the day after that. Price at service doesn't get better than that. Excellent.

Emma
EmmaOran park

Very bad experienced

I bought online many times in cincotta chemist, i receive the exact item that i ordered before, but now when i purchased S-26 newborn original they send me the S-26 newborn gold and cetaphil baby lotion which is the top is broken, i ask them to send it to me the day i received the item, and they ask me to send it first before they can send the item that i order online which is really upsetting, this is why i order online because i don't drive. now i've got the item today, but 1 is missing. i don't have the Cetaphil baby lotion. it's really frustrating!

Not happy the services

I purchases compression socks on online, look the image displayed and the brocade that I want, so when they came is different image what I one, I did call them send to the picture and finally that figure that the image and brocade is different, I call them and they said they head office put the wrong image displayed. This is make time to send them back again about the wrong put the image displayed. Not happy

Now Sad
Now Sad

Do not buy from Cincotta Chemist.

I purchased Holdtight denture adhesive from Cincotta Chemist online which I found does not work. I emailed them and advised them that it failed to provide any adhesive power at all. They ignored my email. I since purchased Poligrip from another source which works great, just like the old Polident used to. I again emailed them and this time Cincotta told me to go somewhere else.

Shirley Whitehouse
Shirley WhitehouseWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Soodox Ointment & it is fantastic.

Purchased 2X100G Soodox Cream received them very quickly plus 10% discount for Seniors Card Holders is great. My Mother is using it & she said it is marvellous. I am also using it & I am going to order more as a friend of mine wishes to try it. Mum is 84 & has rheumatoid Arthritis & it is certainly working on her. I have osteo-arthritis & I have been using it on my left hip area & knee. I can notice quite a lot less pain & I shall persist with it. Really worth a try all natural ingredients & a great product from a well run online Chemist that being Cincotta. I live in Tasmania & my order got to me in 2 days what more could you ask for.
The quick acting relief it gives plus it is not greasy.

First class service!

Very easy to order and items arrived within a week. Ordered 4 of one item as price was best I could find. Had a large range of products to choose from so wasn't limited in choice. Am extremely satisfied and will definitely order from Cincotta Chemist online again soon. Would recommend to anyone. Love the free shipping!
Fast, prompt service. Price was great - cheaper than other suppliers.

Great for convienence

I have used Cincotta online a few times now and it's great when I am having trouble getting to the chemist during trading hours. I just place the order and wait for it to arrive. I have found the range of products good and the prices are competitive, such that it is often cheaper online than in-store with a lot less effort of my part to obtain it.
Convienence, price, range

Shampoo on time

I liked that the chemist was willing to send to the other side of australia, and packed the items very well so that they arrived in good condition. The postage was reasonable. the website as easy to use, so that anyone can use it.
They keep hard to find itesm at a reasonable price

Amanda
AmandaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cheap and Speedy

I have bought online from Cincotta Chemist several times now and I'm always impressed with their consistently competitive pricing and fast interstate delivery. I placed my last order on a Thursday and I received it on the Monday. I buy Rapid Loss and I haven't found it cheaper anywhere else.
Quick delivery and best price.

Amastaycia
AmastayciaRoxby Downs, South Australia

Fast Service and Delivery

Was impressed with the speed of the service, and I was honestly surprised as I live in the outback. The thermometer is awesome, I have used it many times already and am yet to be disappointed. I was also impressed with the overall range that Cincotta Chemist offered and I will definitely be using them in the future.
Fast deliver

John Daniel Thompson
John Daniel ThompsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Buy Better At Cincotta !

I am a multiple Return Buyer at Cincotta because of several reasons: Easy to use web-site online store; Quick Search & checkout; Excellent & competitive prices; Top Brand names merchandise with an extensive range; Lightning-fast delivery system; Prompt communications. I am disabled and rely on buying 99% from online stores. Cincotta is one online store that I can rely on.

Purchase of Item hard to get elsewhere.

Tried to purchase Osteoeze Proactive 750mg tablets from my usual supplier and elsewhere on the internet, and discovered it wasn't listed anywhere. Found your web site and had no problem ordering, paying for the goods (plus postage), and receiving it well packaged a couple of days later. Quite satisfying as a first purchase via your web site.
Fast delivery even though I don't live in Sydney.
Don't like paying postage where other suppliers don't charge postage for their goods.

Trizzle
TrizzleWestern Australia

Perfect

I live in a regional area and not all baby products are available at all times. Cincotta Chemist have a great range, with good prices and super fast postage. i would defiantly recommend this online chemist to anyone looking to purchase baby products online. I recently bought something that became I available and the contact regarding this was very good.
Fast postage