Cincotta Chemist Online store

Cincotta Chemist Online store

See the Best Chemists in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

david

davidHunter Region, NSW

Great Service

I ordered a few Colgate Sensitive Pro Relief toothpaste packs at half price, at 3:20 pm, the package was posted the next business day and arrived the day after that. Price at service doesn't get better than that. Excellent.

Emma

EmmaOran park

Very bad experienced

I bought online many times in cincotta chemist, i receive the exact item that i ordered before, but now when i purchased S-26 newborn original they send me the S-26 newborn gold and cetaphil baby lotion which is the top is broken, i ask them to send it to me the day i received the item, and they ask me to send it first before they can send the item that i order online which is really upsetting, this is why i order online because i don't drive. now i've got the item today, but 1 is missing. i don't have the Cetaphil baby lotion. it's really frustrating!

Not happy the services

I purchases compression socks on online, look the image displayed and the brocade that I want, so when they came is different image what I one, I did call them send to the picture and finally that figure that the image and brocade is different, I call them and they said they head office put the wrong image displayed. This is make time to send them back again about the wrong put the image displayed. Not happy

Now Sad

Now Sad

Do not buy from Cincotta Chemist.

I purchased Holdtight denture adhesive from Cincotta Chemist online which I found does not work. I emailed them and advised them that it failed to provide any adhesive power at all. They ignored my email. I since purchased Poligrip from another source which works great, just like the old Polident used to. I again emailed them and this time Cincotta told me to go somewhere else.

Shirley Whitehouse

Shirley WhitehouseWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Soodox Ointment & it is fantastic.

Purchased 2X100G Soodox Cream received them very quickly plus 10% discount for Seniors Card Holders is great. My Mother is using it & she said it is marvellous. I am also using it & I am going to order more as a friend of mine wishes to try it. Mum is 84 & has rheumatoid Arthritis & it is certainly working on her. I have osteo-arthritis & I have been using it on my left hip area & knee. I can notice quite a lot less pain & I shall persist with it. Really worth a try all natural ingredients & a great product from a well run online Chemist that being Cincotta. I live in Tasmania & my order got to me in 2 days what more could you ask for.
The quick acting relief it gives plus it is not greasy.

First class service!

Very easy to order and items arrived within a week. Ordered 4 of one item as price was best I could find. Had a large range of products to choose from so wasn't limited in choice. Am extremely satisfied and will definitely order from Cincotta Chemist online again soon. Would recommend to anyone. Love the free shipping!
Fast, prompt service. Price was great - cheaper than other suppliers.

Great for convienence

I have used Cincotta online a few times now and it's great when I am having trouble getting to the chemist during trading hours. I just place the order and wait for it to arrive. I have found the range of products good and the prices are competitive, such that it is often cheaper online than in-store with a lot less effort of my part to obtain it.
Convienence, price, range

Shampoo on time

I liked that the chemist was willing to send to the other side of australia, and packed the items very well so that they arrived in good condition. The postage was reasonable. the website as easy to use, so that anyone can use it.
They keep hard to find itesm at a reasonable price

Cheap and Speedy

I have bought online from Cincotta Chemist several times now and I'm always impressed with their consistently competitive pricing and fast interstate delivery. I placed my last order on a Thursday and I received it on the Monday. I buy Rapid Loss and I haven't found it cheaper anywhere else.
Quick delivery and best price.

Amastaycia

AmastayciaRoxby Downs, South Australia

Fast Service and Delivery

Was impressed with the speed of the service, and I was honestly surprised as I live in the outback. The thermometer is awesome, I have used it many times already and am yet to be disappointed. I was also impressed with the overall range that Cincotta Chemist offered and I will definitely be using them in the future.
Fast deliver

John Daniel Thompson

John Daniel ThompsonAU

Buy Better At Cincotta !

I am a multiple Return Buyer at Cincotta because of several reasons: Easy to use web-site online store; Quick Search & checkout; Excellent & competitive prices; Top Brand names merchandise with an extensive range; Lightning-fast delivery system; Prompt communications. I am disabled and rely on buying 99% from online stores. Cincotta is one online store that I can rely on.

Purchase of Item hard to get elsewhere.

Tried to purchase Osteoeze Proactive 750mg tablets from my usual supplier and elsewhere on the internet, and discovered it wasn't listed anywhere. Found your web site and had no problem ordering, paying for the goods (plus postage), and receiving it well packaged a couple of days later. Quite satisfying as a first purchase via your web site.
Fast delivery even though I don't live in Sydney.
Don't like paying postage where other suppliers don't charge postage for their goods.

Trizzle

TrizzleWestern Australia

Perfect

I live in a regional area and not all baby products are available at all times. Cincotta Chemist have a great range, with good prices and super fast postage. i would defiantly recommend this online chemist to anyone looking to purchase baby products online. I recently bought something that became I available and the contact regarding this was very good.
Fast postage

Excellent Service

I will be ordering form Cincotta Chemist in the future. The product was as describe, I was very happy with the price, it was securely packaged and very speedy delivery. I received emails advising the status of my order and found being able to order online a real time saver. Terrific to deal with.

Very efficient service and a great product

Not only was my order processed on a public holiday but it was sent very speedily and very securely packaged. The product was as advertised and in excellent condition. Thank you for such efficient and accurate service! The price was excellent also,and I could not match it anywhere else on the Internet.

Happy Customer

I was very pleased with the service from Cincotta, I was notified quickly of each step of delivery and delivery was very quick. This is the first time I have used Cincotta and I will be doing more business with them in the future, I was very please. Thankyou and well done!!

Great to shop with

Purchasing products from this site could not have been easier,very use friendly website.Great communication from seller. Items were dispatched very quickly recieved in a couple of days so I was very impressed. Price for product brought was also the cheapest I could get even locally. I will definately buy from this site again.
Ease of use of website. Recieved items quickly

Grangipani

GrangipaniCalamvale

Great Price

I live in Brisbane and have been buying my mums Accu-Chek Diabetic Lancets online with Cincotta Chemist for a while now as all of our local chemists are more expensive and this is the best Price even with the delivery fees inlcuded. The goods turn up within 2-3 days and I have never had a problem.
Very fast service

Fast and comfortably interactive

Used this online store a number of times recently and I was most happy with the range, price and speed of dispatch. Very good communication re dispatch and tracking door-to-door.
I have used other Australian sites so I have a good basis for comparison. Others ranged from fair to poor.
Good range of product, excellent communication

Mark turcic

Mark turcicMelbourne

Bloody terrible online service communication via email

No response to three emails, automated reply is a scam. Need to report to paypal to get money back! Automated reply states that you are a valid customer and a response will be given within the following business day. Guess what??? No response received three times!!! One can only assume this is not a trustworthy business.
Looks legitimate and trustworthy site
No proper policing or accountability. At the mercy of their very poor non existant online service.