Online store, Physical store

2.1

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (8)
Jimbo
Jimbo

Cincotta Deserve a zero Stars

Store LocationBlacktown
Harry Goldsmith
Harry GoldsmithSydney, NSW

Terrible Service and Overpriced

I have a serious heart condition that requires daily medication to maintain health. The item I purchased at Belrose was very heavily overpriced at $17.99. I usually go to 'ChemistWarehouse' where the 'Identical' product is only $5.50! Will never return to 'Cincotta'. Fundamentally immoral for pharmaceutical companies/pharmacies to exploit those of us who are dependent on essential items.
This retail experience was made even worse by the pharmacist whose customer service was non existent and I felt bordered on contempt!

Store LocationBelrose
Other Chemists

Kal
KalSydney, NSW

Excellent service, value and product range

Really grateful for our local Cincotta Chemist on Enmore Road. Always provide great service, all staff are helpful and forthcoming with assistance and knowledge, the pharmacists included. Always stock a great range of products, so far have always had everything I’m looking for, mostly for our two young kids. They also always have patience and the time to help answer any questions. Very happy to keep the local store running as has saved us many times. Thank you!

Store LocationEnmore
Chemists

Find out how Cincotta Chemist compares to other Chemists

Don
DonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Never going back

If youre on the suboxone program dont go here. They judge you harshly, despite trying to better yourself by getting clean. Every time you go in it takes 30 minutes to 1 hour for what other chemists make a 2-5 minute job and they dont offer any kindness or apology for making you wait or making you feel like youre a low life. In 3 months of daily pickups, They consistently served other patrons first, despite having waited for 30-60 mins, because they werent on ORT. Especially, despite trying to create friendships there, the pharmacist Viy dealt a lot of unnecessary judgement. My friends and I now go to Taringa Discount Pharmacy and they are lovely,non judgemental, and were in and out within 3 minutes.

Store LocationIndooroopilly
Sam L
Sam L

Incompetent, are run like a corner store - no professionalism

david
davidHunter Region, NSW

Great Service

I ordered a few Colgate Sensitive Pro Relief toothpaste packs at half price, at 3:20 pm, the package was posted the next business day and arrived the day after that. Price at service doesn't get better than that. Excellent.

Palagi
PalagiSydney, NSW

Mt druit store nothing but crap liers, don't call if you want to know if they have something.

Ken
KenSydney, NSW

Over priced item and decline to price match

Toady (17 Apr 19) I went to purchase a Zyrtec Eye drop , I used to get the cheapest price from Cincotta Merrylands , this is the first time I went to Cincotta Discount Chemists Penrith, 473 High Street, Penrith NSW 2750. But to my surprise I found the Price is $12.00 instead of Chemist warehouse price of $10.00; I asked for price matching but was declined, do you think I will visit again or request my friends to visit? Rather will visit next door to Chemist Ware House .

Store LocationCincotta Discount Chemists Penrith, 473 High Street, Penrith NSW 2750
Other Chemists