Cincotta Chemist

Cincotta Chemist (page 2 of 4)

Online store, Physical store

2.6

Jean C
Jean CBrisbane

Too expensive

Ameralia
AmeraliaCaringbah

cincotta takeover of Bova in Caringbah is awful!!!

Picasso2
Picasso2GUILDFORD (NSW)

Misleading and not up to speed

Donna
DonnaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cincotta Chemist Morayfield over priced and greedy company

The most expensive chemist/company around. Do not buy your medication at this chemist. The truth is they are just flat out greedy. I will be ringing the manager on Monday about the situation.

Miona
MionaSydney

Very Expensive for prescription medicines

I went to the Belrose store with three scripts to be filled. All were PBS scripts. They couldn’t fill one and one other, I usually buy from other chemists, were more than $6 more expensive. Every other chemist charges $38.80 and at Cincotta chemist it was $44.99 which is almost 16% higher. The other medication was $14.50 last time I bought at another chemist but $18.99 at Cincotta which is a huge 30% price difference! I should have asked the cost before buying but I didn’t expect to get ripped off so much. Please be careful and ask before purchase in case the price is too expensive here.

Super duper slow service assistants

Your Blacktown branch has a bunch of slow assistants and chemists.
I'm still waiting after half an hour for the script and then another wait at the pay counter!
My time is money TOO!!!

Emma
EmmaOran park

Very bad experienced

I bought online many times in cincotta chemist, i receive the exact item that i ordered before, but now when i purchased S-26 newborn original they send me the S-26 newborn gold and cetaphil baby lotion which is the top is broken, i ask them to send it to me the day i received the item, and they ask me to send it first before they can send the item that i order online which is really upsetting, this is why i order online because i don't drive. now i've got the item today, but 1 is missing. i don't have the Cetaphil baby lotion. it's really frustrating!

Amit
AmitSydney

Misleading and No returns

I bought a vaporiser and they mislead me that the model can do oil diffuser but it turned out to be that which uses only vicks pad, when I tried to return at Riverstone, they were very rude and send me back!

Not happy the services

I purchases compression socks on online, look the image displayed and the brocade that I want, so when they came is different image what I one, I did call them send to the picture and finally that figure that the image and brocade is different, I call them and they said they head office put the wrong image displayed. This is make time to send them back again about the wrong put the image displayed. Not happy

Steph
StephSydney, NSW

Terrible customer service

I called the fivedock store yesterday.
I wanted to get a script filled.
To my surprise the staff member told me over the phone told me to go elsewhere, as there price is more expensive.

I am very disappointed, with the lack of service, I have been a regular customer at this pharmacy for many years.
After this experience I will never shop from Cincotta Chemist again.
I have shared this with all my family and friends.
I have now ordered my script from a competitor within your area.

Very dissatisfied customer.

Berber
BerberSydney

Terrible customer service - No refund allowed.

I purchased a baby inhaler spacer from this chemist & wanted to return it because I got another one elsewhere that is more suitable to our needs. I have tried to return it and the answer was NO, even though I have never used it and it's still in its plastic and box with a receipt.
Their answer was so arrogant and against any customer service in Australia. Terrible service!
I will never buy anything from them again.
Watch out, when you buy something from them, you will never be able to return it for whatever reason, it's like you bought it from the street or market.

Now Sad
Now Sad

Do not buy from Cincotta Chemist.

I purchased Holdtight denture adhesive from Cincotta Chemist online which I found does not work. I emailed them and advised them that it failed to provide any adhesive power at all. They ignored my email. I since purchased Poligrip from another source which works great, just like the old Polident used to. I again emailed them and this time Cincotta told me to go somewhere else.

Avoid at all cost!!

Avoid Cincotta at all cost.
Purchased some baby formula on their ebay store, took my money then told me they can't deliver the quantity in full. No refund what so ever. Tried to contact them through ebay but will not reply to my email.

Now I am going through ebay and Paypal resolution.

Run when you walk pass Cincotta!!

F+ for customer service

After 10 year of loyalty to cincotta in Merrylands their vale for care since the renovation there is no regard for customer service. I have never met such rude staff.

I will never step foot in there again.

Other Chemists

Tis chemist was once tops

Shall never shop there again,they are only interested in retail part,your health receives little attention how this has changed in the last year.