Cincotta Chemist

Cincotta Chemist (page 2 of 3)

Online store and Physical store

See the Best Chemists in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Now Sad

Now Sad

Do not buy from Cincotta Chemist.

I purchased Holdtight denture adhesive from Cincotta Chemist online which I found does not work. I emailed them and advised them that it failed to provide any adhesive power at all. They ignored my email. I since purchased Poligrip from another source which works great, just like the old Polident used to. I again emailed them and this time Cincotta told me to go somewhere else.

Avoid at all cost!!

Avoid Cincotta at all cost.
Purchased some baby formula on their ebay store, took my money then told me they can't deliver the quantity in full. No refund what so ever. Tried to contact them through ebay but will not reply to my email.

Now I am going through ebay and Paypal resolution.

Run when you walk pass Cincotta!!

F+ for customer service

After 10 year of loyalty to cincotta in Merrylands their vale for care since the renovation there is no regard for customer service. I have never met such rude staff.

I will never step foot in there again.

Tis chemist was once tops

Shall never shop there again,they are only interested in retail part,your health receives little attention how this has changed in the last year.

Lazy Staff, Bad Services.

Very bad service, ask for price of product but the lady say she can't check the price when she talking with me, lazy staff, never comeback again, bad services.

The pharmacist is rude, assumptive and unhelpful - Blacktown Cincotta

The pharmacist decided what was best for me without asking who the medicine was for. Absolutely useless, unhelpful rude and arrogant person, not a professional at all.

As I had asked for a specific cough syrup, he started rambling on about the negatives of that cough syrup without providing me an alternative option or solution. and guess what - He did not even have that specific cough syrup available...

Cincotta Pharmacy tried to rip me off

I was offered a prescription by the doctor to which I handed it over to a staff at Cincotta Pharmacy after hours, and she had given me a much more expensive version of the product which was offered to me. There was a less expensive version in the store, and I had requested to purchase that one instead, but the pharmacist pushed the much more expensive product in my hand and literally forced me to buy it.

Nevertheless their slogan "we will never be beaten on price" is extremely faulty.

I went to Terry White and Priceline where I was helped by much more friendly and knowledgable staff who educated me on the product. While the pharmacist at Cincotta knew NOTHING about the product, or played stupid to rip me off.

Colleen

Colleenblacktown

Cincotta staff in Blacktown

Staffs in Blacktown are horrible. Very bad customer service. Unfriendly. I won't go back there again ever! They are very unprofessional!

Shirley Whitehouse

Shirley WhitehouseWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Soodox Ointment & it is fantastic.

Purchased 2X100G Soodox Cream received them very quickly plus 10% discount for Seniors Card Holders is great. My Mother is using it & she said it is marvellous. I am also using it & I am going to order more as a friend of mine wishes to try it. Mum is 84 & has rheumatoid Arthritis & it is certainly working on her. I have osteo-arthritis & I have been using it on my left hip area & knee. I can notice quite a lot less pain & I shall persist with it. Really worth a try all natural ingredients & a great product from a well run online Chemist that being Cincotta. I live in Tasmania & my order got to me in 2 days what more could you ask for.
The quick acting relief it gives plus it is not greasy.

First class service!

Very easy to order and items arrived within a week. Ordered 4 of one item as price was best I could find. Had a large range of products to choose from so wasn't limited in choice. Am extremely satisfied and will definitely order from Cincotta Chemist online again soon. Would recommend to anyone. Love the free shipping!
Fast, prompt service. Price was great - cheaper than other suppliers.

Great for convienence

I have used Cincotta online a few times now and it's great when I am having trouble getting to the chemist during trading hours. I just place the order and wait for it to arrive. I have found the range of products good and the prices are competitive, such that it is often cheaper online than in-store with a lot less effort of my part to obtain it.
Convienence, price, range

Shampoo on time

I liked that the chemist was willing to send to the other side of australia, and packed the items very well so that they arrived in good condition. The postage was reasonable. the website as easy to use, so that anyone can use it.
They keep hard to find itesm at a reasonable price

Matthew Bagley

Matthew BagleyHervey Bay

New customer

This was a very pleasing and professional transaction.
I will be buying more from Cincotta Chemist on a regular basis and highly recommend this to everyone.
It is so easy to use and safe .
very quick at getting the products delivered in perfect condition.
You would be mad to go anywhere else.

Cheap and Speedy

I have bought online from Cincotta Chemist several times now and I'm always impressed with their consistently competitive pricing and fast interstate delivery. I placed my last order on a Thursday and I received it on the Monday. I buy Rapid Loss and I haven't found it cheaper anywhere else.
Quick delivery and best price.

Amastaycia

AmastayciaRoxby Downs, South Australia

Fast Service and Delivery

Was impressed with the speed of the service, and I was honestly surprised as I live in the outback. The thermometer is awesome, I have used it many times already and am yet to be disappointed. I was also impressed with the overall range that Cincotta Chemist offered and I will definitely be using them in the future.
Fast deliver

John Daniel Thompson

John Daniel ThompsonAU

Buy Better At Cincotta !

I am a multiple Return Buyer at Cincotta because of several reasons: Easy to use web-site online store; Quick Search & checkout; Excellent & competitive prices; Top Brand names merchandise with an extensive range; Lightning-fast delivery system; Prompt communications. I am disabled and rely on buying 99% from online stores. Cincotta is one online store that I can rely on.

Purchase of Item hard to get elsewhere.

Tried to purchase Osteoeze Proactive 750mg tablets from my usual supplier and elsewhere on the internet, and discovered it wasn't listed anywhere. Found your web site and had no problem ordering, paying for the goods (plus postage), and receiving it well packaged a couple of days later. Quite satisfying as a first purchase via your web site.
Fast delivery even though I don't live in Sydney.
Don't like paying postage where other suppliers don't charge postage for their goods.

Not happy

I run an account with the Aged Care @ Cincottas Merrylands & my problem is getting my monthly account sent so as I can pay it. Still haven't received account for April now @ 23/5/13 am told I owe in excess of $700-00 ,which may or may not be correct. HELP
Excellent staff ,fine service.reliable

Trizzle

TrizzleWestern Australia

Perfect

I live in a regional area and not all baby products are available at all times. Cincotta Chemist have a great range, with good prices and super fast postage. i would defiantly recommend this online chemist to anyone looking to purchase baby products online. I recently bought something that became I available and the contact regarding this was very good.
Fast postage

Excellent Service

I will be ordering form Cincotta Chemist in the future. The product was as describe, I was very happy with the price, it was securely packaged and very speedy delivery. I received emails advising the status of my order and found being able to order online a real time saver. Terrific to deal with.