Online store, Physical store

Jimbo

Cincotta Deserve a zero Stars

Eloise H.
Eloise H.Sydney, NSW

Steals your money and then cuts contact

Zero stars. I ordered a product online and was nicely emailed notifying me that the product wasn't in stock, they gave an ETA of 5/6/2020 stock and a promise to keep me updated. That is when all contact from them stopped. I have sent a total of 4 email asking for simple updates on the stock. When they didn't respond after 2 emails I started requesting a refund. I did it through email and through the website, they still have not responded at all. It has been a month of unreplied emails and weeks of unresponded to refund requests. Terrible customer service, however excellent stamina in being able to ignore a customer for weeks.

Harry Goldsmith
Harry GoldsmithSydney, NSW

Terrible Service and Overpriced

I have a serious heart condition that requires daily medication to maintain health. The item I purchased at Belrose was very heavily overpriced at $17.99. I usually go to 'ChemistWarehouse' where the 'Identical' product is only $5.50! Will never return to 'Cincotta'. Fundamentally immoral for pharmaceutical companies/pharmacies to exploit those of us who are dependent on essential items.
This retail experience was made even worse by the pharmacist whose customer service was non existent and I felt bordered on contempt!

Bud
BudHunter Region, NSW

Cancelled order for no reason

Very poor Business ethics.. .They cancelled my order without the common decency to notify me first...Would never recommend them to anyone or use them again..Wouldn't crap on them..needed order being older..

Cincotta Putting Diabetics Lives at Risk

Sam L
Sam L

Incompetent, are run like a corner store - no professionalism

Palagi
PalagiSydney, NSW

Mt druit store nothing but crap liers, don't call if you want to know if they have something.

Ken
KenSydney, NSW

Over priced item and decline to price match

Toady (17 Apr 19) I went to purchase a Zyrtec Eye drop , I used to get the cheapest price from Cincotta Merrylands , this is the first time I went to Cincotta Discount Chemists Penrith, 473 High Street, Penrith NSW 2750. But to my surprise I found the Price is $12.00 instead of Chemist warehouse price of $10.00; I asked for price matching but was declined, do you think I will visit again or request my friends to visit? Rather will visit next door to Chemist Ware House .

Awful

Husband ordered a medication we can only get from NSW, we are in VIC, was meant to be sent out on Friday, Monday when my husband has run out and needs it they call and say they are just sending it. Pathetic service and no regard for patients needs, absolutely dismal. Want to lift their game

Find out how Cincotta Chemist compares to other Chemists

Go elsewhere - staff are rude and prejudicial

Appalling service - I was insulted by staff and could here them talking about me - will never go back

Dana
DanaSydney, NSW

Bad experience

I went in to ask the chemist about something and buy a medication cream
I was the only costumer i waited for like 5 minutes standing there was 3 staff standing doing things and then another costumer comes that costumer was served straight away although i had waited and i came first i was not happy at all i had to leave and I don’t recommend this to anyone it has never happened to me in any other chemist

Ameralia
AmeraliaCaringbah

cincotta takeover of Bova in Caringbah is awful!!!

Donna
DonnaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cincotta Chemist Morayfield over priced and greedy company

The most expensive chemist/company around. Do not buy your medication at this chemist. The truth is they are just flat out greedy. I will be ringing the manager on Monday about the situation.

Super duper slow service assistants

Your Blacktown branch has a bunch of slow assistants and chemists.
I'm still waiting after half an hour for the script and then another wait at the pay counter!
My time is money TOO!!!

Emma
EmmaOran park

Very bad experienced

I bought online many times in cincotta chemist, i receive the exact item that i ordered before, but now when i purchased S-26 newborn original they send me the S-26 newborn gold and cetaphil baby lotion which is the top is broken, i ask them to send it to me the day i received the item, and they ask me to send it first before they can send the item that i order online which is really upsetting, this is why i order online because i don't drive. now i've got the item today, but 1 is missing. i don't have the Cetaphil baby lotion. it's really frustrating!