Online store, Physical store

2.6

Don
DonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Never going back

If youre on the suboxone program dont go here. They judge you harshly, despite trying to better yourself by getting clean. Every time you go in it takes 30 minutes to 1 hour for what other chemists make a 2-5 minute job and they dont offer any kindness or apology for making you wait or making you feel like youre a low life. In 3 months of daily pickups, They consistently served other patrons first, despite having waited for 30-60 mins, because they werent on ORT. Especially, despite trying to create friendships there, the pharmacist Viy dealt a lot of unnecessary judgement. My friends and I now go to Taringa Discount Pharmacy and they are lovely,non judgemental, and were in and out within 3 minutes.

Jean C
Jean CBrisbane

Too expensive

Other Chemists

Picasso2
Picasso2GUILDFORD (NSW)

Misleading and not up to speed

Chemists

Find out how Cincotta Chemist compares to other Chemists

Miona
MionaSydney

Very Expensive for prescription medicines

I went to the Belrose store with three scripts to be filled. All were PBS scripts. They couldn’t fill one and one other, I usually buy from other chemists, were more than $6 more expensive. Every other chemist charges $38.80 and at Cincotta chemist it was $44.99 which is almost 16% higher. The other medication was $14.50 last time I bought at another chemist but $18.99 at Cincotta which is a huge 30% price difference! I should have asked the cost before buying but I didn’t expect to get ripped off so much. Please be careful and ask before purchase in case the price is too expensive here.

Not happy

I run an account with the Aged Care @ Cincottas Merrylands & my problem is getting my monthly account sent so as I can pay it. Still haven't received account for April now @ 23/5/13 am told I owe in excess of $700-00 ,which may or may not be correct. HELP
Excellent staff ,fine service.reliable