Online store, Physical store

2.6

Kal
KalSydney, NSW

Excellent service, value and product range

Really grateful for our local Cincotta Chemist on Enmore Road. Always provide great service, all staff are helpful and forthcoming with assistance and knowledge, the pharmacists included. Always stock a great range of products, so far have always had everything I’m looking for, mostly for our two young kids. They also always have patience and the time to help answer any questions. Very happy to keep the local store running as has saved us many times. Thank you!

david
davidHunter Region, NSW

Great Service

I ordered a few Colgate Sensitive Pro Relief toothpaste packs at half price, at 3:20 pm, the package was posted the next business day and arrived the day after that. Price at service doesn't get better than that. Excellent.

Tuan Duy
Tuan DuyCampsie

Great chemist

I come here for all my medical needs and every time I come in here staff are always friendly to me and I very happy with how they service me and my wife, very big store so they have everything.

Shirley Whitehouse
Shirley WhitehouseWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Soodox Ointment & it is fantastic.

Purchased 2X100G Soodox Cream received them very quickly plus 10% discount for Seniors Card Holders is great. My Mother is using it & she said it is marvellous. I am also using it & I am going to order more as a friend of mine wishes to try it. Mum is 84 & has rheumatoid Arthritis & it is certainly working on her. I have osteo-arthritis & I have been using it on my left hip area & knee. I can notice quite a lot less pain & I shall persist with it. Really worth a try all natural ingredients & a great product from a well run online Chemist that being Cincotta. I live in Tasmania & my order got to me in 2 days what more could you ask for.
The quick acting relief it gives plus it is not greasy.

First class service!

Very easy to order and items arrived within a week. Ordered 4 of one item as price was best I could find. Had a large range of products to choose from so wasn't limited in choice. Am extremely satisfied and will definitely order from Cincotta Chemist online again soon. Would recommend to anyone. Love the free shipping!
Fast, prompt service. Price was great - cheaper than other suppliers.

Great for convienence

I have used Cincotta online a few times now and it's great when I am having trouble getting to the chemist during trading hours. I just place the order and wait for it to arrive. I have found the range of products good and the prices are competitive, such that it is often cheaper online than in-store with a lot less effort of my part to obtain it.
Convienence, price, range

Shampoo on time

I liked that the chemist was willing to send to the other side of australia, and packed the items very well so that they arrived in good condition. The postage was reasonable. the website as easy to use, so that anyone can use it.
They keep hard to find itesm at a reasonable price

Matthew Bagley
Matthew BagleyHervey Bay

New customer

This was a very pleasing and professional transaction.
I will be buying more from Cincotta Chemist on a regular basis and highly recommend this to everyone.
It is so easy to use and safe .
very quick at getting the products delivered in perfect condition.
You would be mad to go anywhere else.

Amanda
AmandaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cheap and Speedy

I have bought online from Cincotta Chemist several times now and I'm always impressed with their consistently competitive pricing and fast interstate delivery. I placed my last order on a Thursday and I received it on the Monday. I buy Rapid Loss and I haven't found it cheaper anywhere else.
Quick delivery and best price.

Amastaycia
AmastayciaRoxby Downs, South Australia

Fast Service and Delivery

Was impressed with the speed of the service, and I was honestly surprised as I live in the outback. The thermometer is awesome, I have used it many times already and am yet to be disappointed. I was also impressed with the overall range that Cincotta Chemist offered and I will definitely be using them in the future.
Fast deliver

John Daniel Thompson
John Daniel ThompsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Buy Better At Cincotta !

I am a multiple Return Buyer at Cincotta because of several reasons: Easy to use web-site online store; Quick Search & checkout; Excellent & competitive prices; Top Brand names merchandise with an extensive range; Lightning-fast delivery system; Prompt communications. I am disabled and rely on buying 99% from online stores. Cincotta is one online store that I can rely on.

Trizzle
TrizzleWestern Australia

Perfect

I live in a regional area and not all baby products are available at all times. Cincotta Chemist have a great range, with good prices and super fast postage. i would defiantly recommend this online chemist to anyone looking to purchase baby products online. I recently bought something that became I available and the contact regarding this was very good.
Fast postage

Excellent Service

I will be ordering form Cincotta Chemist in the future. The product was as describe, I was very happy with the price, it was securely packaged and very speedy delivery. I received emails advising the status of my order and found being able to order online a real time saver. Terrific to deal with.

Very efficient service and a great product

Not only was my order processed on a public holiday but it was sent very speedily and very securely packaged. The product was as advertised and in excellent condition. Thank you for such efficient and accurate service! The price was excellent also,and I could not match it anywhere else on the Internet.

Happy Customer

I was very pleased with the service from Cincotta, I was notified quickly of each step of delivery and delivery was very quick. This is the first time I have used Cincotta and I will be doing more business with them in the future, I was very please. Thankyou and well done!!