2.7

Anna

AnnaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great kettle, does the job

I've had this kettle for over four years now. It does everything you want a kettle to do; the whistle works (and is quite loud!), it pours well, the paint has remained in good condition despite being used everyday on my gas stove. I am surprised at the negative reviews; I haven't had any issues with flakey bits or anything. It's been a good kettle, but admittedly I got it for $20 brand new from an op shop, so maybe I had low expectations...

Date PurchasedJuly 2013
    Izzy

IzzyPerth, WA

Spilling spout

This is a nicely made and finished kettle but the spout spills as you are filling the cup. Even when poured very carefully. It would cause a very nasty burn if someone is holding the cup. the splatter on a certain angle ( when cup is nearly full) is quite wide spread.
    The look and the one piece cast base. Should not rust in the corners like my last two kettled
    Dangerous spilling Of boiling water