2.7

Anna

AnnaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great kettle, does the job

I've had this kettle for over four years now. It does everything you want a kettle to do; the whistle works (and is quite loud!), it pours well, the paint has remained in good condition despite being used everyday on my gas stove. I am surprised at the negative reviews; I haven't had any issues with flakey bits or anything. It's been a good kettle, but admittedly I got it for $20 brand new from an op shop, so maybe I had low expectations...

Date PurchasedJuly 2013
    Clairey

ClaireyMelbourne, Victoria

Worst kettle ever?

Avoid avoid avoid! The whistle is like a lonely train toooting in the distance. I've boiled this dry many times because I haven't heard it. Plastic parts including the whistle have melted. It sprays boiling water and steam everywhere when pouring, and the handle came apart from the body after less than a year. A dangerous chunk o junk.

See all Circulon Whistling Kettle reviews