17Circulon Cookware

34% · 64111 · 60%

Andrew A
Andrew ASoutheast, SA4 posts
  Contempo

Good to see a company stand by it's product

I bought a set of Circulon cookware 5 years ago. All worked well until recently when we found the frypan had cracked slightly between the base and the side. I tested the Circulon "lifetime warranty" and sent them an e-mail and some photos. They sent us a voucher to purchase a replacement product of our choice. Well done Circulon!! Maybe people like Samsung & Kogan could learn something from them!! Show details
Kardar
KardarCentral Queensland, QLD
  Symmetry

A lot of money for a lot of nothing

Have owned these pans for 2 years now bought a set of 3 and an extra large one , I have never had them in the oven or dishwasher and always use a medium temperature to cook with and after 12 months of use they stick really bad , the nonstick is useless, I bought some cheap pans to cook eggs and other foods which works much better and cost 1/4 of the price, they always say you get what you pay for and in this instance it was not the case Show details
Tim
Tim

Lifetime Warranty Honoured after Contacting Circulon Direct

Noticed leaking and found hairline crack had formed. Returned to retailer Stevens in Christchurch NZ and a few days later received response back claiming that too high a heat had been used and no warranty.

Contacted Circulon Customer Support direct and a couple of weeks later received brand new replacement delivered to door. Show details

Circulon
Circulon   DM
honesty
honestysydney116 posts
  Cookware

Only lasted 18 months

Circulon 3 pack. Were great at the start but really didnt cook "non stick" unless you greased them with a bit of oil. After 18 months the 2 largest pans (that got the most use) have warped. After cooking we generally fill them with water while eating wonder if this is why they warped. Anyway, wont be buying them again. Another annoying fault is the indent on the back of the handles - when you take them out of the dishwasher (which we only rarely used with them, generally we hand washed them), water spills all over the floor. Purchased 50% off at a myer end of year sale, glad I didnt pay full price. Show details
Jenny Shaw
Jenny ShawPerth, WA2 posts

Worst pan I’ve ever owned

Would never buy this brand again after purchasing two pans from the range. Can’t brown items as pan is only designed to be used on ‘low to medium’ heat and the nonstick surface is terrible. Wouldn’t recommend to anyone! Show details
Shaunska
ShaunskaMurray Mallee, SA6 posts
ninebabes
ninebabesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC20 posts

This product is amazing

I’m surprised on some of the negative comments. I think the frying pans are amazing. It cooks well and it’s so so easy to clean. One wipe and it’s all clean. Even with the thickest of oils. I have had scan pan. Which is rubbish. And everything sticks to it. But the circulon is great. Show details
Isla
IslaSydney, NSW

Obvious Design Fault - Very Disappointed

For an advanced, quality range of cookware I am disappointed with a very basic design fault that bugs me no end. I purchased the 3 pack Symmetry set and threw all of my Scanpan, Anolon and old Circulon frying pans away. The accompanying packaging stated that the pans were dishwasher safe so in the new pans went. When I took them out I discovered a very simple design flaw. The steel tips of the handles that allow you to hang the pan are so cheaply made that water remains inside until you continue to turn the pan upside down and rotate a few times to remove the water. If you don't do this then water ends up dripping all over everything the pan sits on or above. Better design control or market research expected from this brand. Show details
AbS
AbSSydney, NSW10 posts
Silvie
Silvie

Happy with the product

I bought my Circulon symmetry frypans several years ago. They did lose their non-stick ability after a few years but I've had both replaced recently under the lifetime warranty which I thought was wonderful customer service.

I do have other frypans which I think have better non-stick ability but not to the extent that it would prevent me buying another Circulon frypan (which I did today).

honestreviews
honestreviewsPerth22 posts
  Verified Ultimum

Not bad for the price

I got an Circulon Ultimum Frying Pan 30cm for half price (sale at Myer). It brought the price from $179.95 to $90 - so it was quite a bargain I thought. It's good for a $90 frying pan but PLEASE don't pay full price for it - its not amazing. You still need oil but it functions pretty well and I can cook my omelettes quite well. It is quite heavy duty, and thus takes a while to heat up over the gas.

A bit hard to clean and the bottom of it has obvious signs of wear and tear already (eg oil/sauce stains). Even though I've only had it for 3 weeks!

DGood
DGood
  Verified Cookware
Robert
RobertGlenorchy19 posts
  Verified Steel Elite

DO NOT BUY IF YOU WANT SPARES

Needed to replace a 16cm/1.9L Saucepan and sent them an email and they said that I cant purchase it , Its not for sale , The bigger ones are but not the small , They will cover it under warranty but not buy it , If id known before hand I would've bought a different brand so

BUYER BEWARE

Pat W
Pat WSydney, NSW2 posts
  Verified Cookware

Customer service

I purchased Contempo Red cookware set in April 2015.

I use some piece of it every day, usually either the 20 or 24 cm skillet.

Over time both these skillets warped.

I contacted Customer Service via email mid morning,had a response within an hour asking me to provide a couple of photos and proof of purchase.

This done ,response again within an hour.

Decision made $200 voucher included as they no longer make sizes in this range.

Well done Circulon

Customer Service excellent.

Olesya
OlesyaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC15 posts
  Symmetry

The more I use it, the More I love it!

I just can't express enough how much I love those pans!

I got it first time in Myers on Boxing day with 50% off discount. I didn't have much hope after throwing out all my pans because of failing to last even longer than a box from them.

But Circulon.... oh my God..

Yes I say that every day (!) For the last 2 years i had it - any time i cook ( and I'm not a good cook!) - I say that Every time (!) - Oh My Goooood!!!

I got second set, because I even take my babies (yep, i love them that much!) to cook in camping! And they neeeever let me down!!!!

Thank you for your amazing product!!!!

Robert
RobertGlenorchy19 posts
  Verified Steel Elite

Worth The Price

Purchased this cookware for the new freestanding induction cooker , I’m amazed how accurate the description says in the brochures , Easy to clean and it distributes the heat evenly, Worth the extra price compared to the other brands.

JimmyJ
JimmyJNewcastle, NSW24 posts
  Steel Elite

Doesn't really live up to the advertising

Not terribly impressed. They were lovely for about three months, with quite gentle use. Then after say six months things started sticking to them. We've thrown out one already and the larger one is about to get replaced. Have had more success with an enamel coated Baccarat frypan. (also not impressed by the Scanpan either)

Mark
MarkVictoria18 posts
  Steel Elite

Got this one through FlyBuys so at least I didn’t part with any cash. The pan was great at the start followed all directions to the letter but after 6 months the pan was starting to get hard to clean between the grooves 8 months it was getting worse till finally it was impossible to even clean after multiple attempts. One thing I must point out is cos the pan is heavy the handle on it was to far out from the pan which made it feel heavier, the rubber needed to be closer to the edge. Trying a cheapo now and will see how it goes.

Ryan
Ryan

Lifetime Guarantee GUARANTEED!

Bought Infinite 5-piece set 4-5 years ago, didn't keep receipt, neither did I register with Circulon. Wrote to them about non-stick fading, my bad for always using it on high heat. Circulon issued me with very generous replacement voucher to purchase items off their website with free delivery. Awesome service.

Jack
Jack4 posts

Hassle free warranty

I was pretty hesitant but they don't lie when they say hassle free warranty. Didn't have the receipt, but emailed them regarding the pan, got a response within an hour and I received a new pan in the next few days.

fanaticcook
fanaticcookGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC43 posts

Great product

I cannot get over how circulon stands by their products; bundled with their customer service and quality it is a formidable brand. After 5 years, my old pan 28cm started showing burnt marks and food began to stick even cooked on low heat. I did not register the product when i bought it nor kept receipt. I contacted emailed circulon and their response was immediate. They did not have in stock a replacement size and instead sent me a gift voucher which i promptly used to purchase a size up.

Thank you circulon!

honesty
honestysydney116 posts

Not bad for the money

Pack of 3 non stick frypans pans were 70% off recently at myer - then I also saw them for 70% off at a homewares shop! Duped ! Oh well, chucked by crappy scan pans for these new pans. They stick if you don't put a little bit of butter or oil on them but if you do this they work ok. Food kinda gets stuck in the circular pattern they should drop it. They all make a weird humming whistling noise occasionally - it's an induction thing I expect. For 3 pans for this price I should not complain :)

Erin
Erin2 posts
  Verified Genesis Plus

Don't buy this product if you want to poach eggs

Bought this frypan solely for the purpose of poaching eggs (in water and vinegar) as my other frypan was wearing. Have gone back to my trusty old frypan as the circulon plus was terrible. The eggs stuck (I was told that this wouldn't happen). Very disappointed and the outlet that I bought it from refuses to refund or give me a credit.

CrAshRus
CrAshRus
  Commercial

Lifetime quality if you've got 12 months to live

Started to stick about one year after receiving it as a gift. Very glad I didn't purchase it myself. Started to wear at the corner of the flat and the wall. Cooking surface was uneven.

Brett
Brett
  Infinite

Hasn't lived up to lifetime promise

Bought circulon infinite 30cm skillet in 2011 - specifically for the lifetime guarantee. Did well for first 3-4 years but has been steadily losing non stick until now unusable. Off to stevens to resolve - not hopeful based on above reviews.

aok
aok

Circulon Warranty

My 10" pan began to loose it's nonstick finish and was sticking. I contacted their customer service dept. and was told to submit photos. Four days later they sent me a beautiful 12" pan and lid to replace my old one.

What a pleasant surprise, and so fast. My hats off to Circulon, they were wonderful.

Anyada
AnyadaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA4 posts
robyn
robyn

disappointing item

I bought a circulon 28cm non stick frypan and am very disappointed with it everything sticks to the bottom of it will not buy circulon again. false advertising saying product is non stick.

Jun Tuazon
Jun TuazonSouth East Queensland, QLD19 posts

Circulon Infinite

Meyer Cookware Australia did not even bother to reply on my emails claiming on their so called "Lifetime Customer Satisfaction Guarantee". This Infinite Circulon was purchased from David Jones for $239.95 and the supposed to be non stick surface has been nothing but . Won't buy any Circulon or any cooking utensils from this company again.

Liz
LizSouth East Queensland, QLD12 posts

Amazing kettle

Can not praise my kettle enough . I stupidly left my kettle on my gas stove on , went to work and came home nine hours later to find the gas still on , my kettle Hot of course as boiled dry , but didn't look any different . Even the colour on the bottom of the kettle is perfect and the whistle and handle not damaged either . Great little turquoise kettle . Highly recommended .

Scotty
ScottySouthwest, VIC4 posts

Don't buy it! Deceptive (lifetime warranty) advertising.unusable,dangerous

Lifetime guarantee??? What lies. False advertising deceptive practices is the normal business as usual for this dodgy criminal organization. Pans and pots unusable ( pan blackcoating coming off in food)after a very short life. Paid big money for expected (advertised) quality and got ripped off. DONT BUY IT.

JBoy_Sydney
JBoy_SydneySydney, NSW21 posts
Paul P
Paul PStirling27 posts
BecH
BecH3 posts

Don't waste your money

This is the worst pan I've used as far as its non stick quality. I normally don't spend too much on land but decided to get a more expensive one this time so that it was his last a bit longer.

Within 2 months food was already sticking and it wasn't cleaning properly.

The website seems to suggest that if the pans stop sticking that it's due to how they're cared for. I take good care of my pans. They're washed correctly, never in the dishwasher, etc. so if I have to treat them differently to how I treat a cheaper pan just so they last as long then that's not a good quality pan in my book.

I can't even cook an egg on this pan!

I won't buy circulon again.

Bec
BecLaunceston2 posts

Circulon

Not overly impressed with this product especially the frypan it was great to begin with now ready to be thrown away. Unable to clean properly and food now burns

Palindrome
PalindromePerth, WA41 posts
  Symmetry

A nod to customer service

I was over replacing frying pan after frying pan so we opted to pay the money for a decent one. At first i thought what a great buy, the pan performed great and outlasted the cheapo previous one

After more use it started to loose its stick. Yes, we followed the manufactures care guide but it was suggested we did burn some food onto the coating

After contacting Circulon, they have agreed to replace our pan. So on the customer service side of things we are very happy with the result.

Karigen
Karigen3 posts
  Verified Symmetry

Would rather buy a $20 pan once a year!

Started out good. I like the shape and feel of the pan. Seemed easy to clean for first few months. However at some point grease started baking between the grooves and you can't clean in there. Completely not non-stick any more and less than 1 year old. I have followed all care instructions with no luck. I have asked customer service what else I should do and why is this happening- they did not answer my questions but have sent a replacement pan but said that they can see I'm not taking care of it properly so won't replace again. Very upset with that customer service. The Tefal pans I buy from Woolworths on special are just as good and last 18 months where this only lasted 9. Tefal pans are less than a quarter of the price.

Eric Noack
Eric NoackHunter Region, NSW208 posts
wolfie41guitar
wolfie41guitar

Fantastic

I am replacing all my pans with Circulon Genesis plus they are fantastic completely non stick oven proof and a doddle to clean and reuse I have bought more expensive french pans with disappointing results when Genesis Plus has done a great job. The high low release system works a treat and cleans easily with just a nylon sponge and I have really put these pans through the paces. I highly recommend.

fanaticcook
fanaticcookGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC43 posts
  Style

excellent customer service

hats off to circulon myer team for standing by their warranty. i bought a 26cm french skillet 3 years ago which deteriorated badly although we took good care of it. then i could not locate the receipt.

i contacted circulon myer, sending them photos of condition of the skillet. the response was immediate - they immediately sent me a replacement once the damaged pot was returned.

my cookware is mainly circulon and i will continue using them with confidence knowing that the manufacture stands by their warranty.