Citibank Branches

2.2

IT Dinosaur

IT DinosaurPerth, WA

Perth Branch - Responsive and Helpful

I was looking to make a deposit with Citi Australia and made an enquiry on line. Sydney were very responsive and put me in touch with the Perth local business relationship manager Denie Fath. I found Denie very responsive; contacted me and guided me through the process and then followed me up. Terrific service and much appreciated

TopicBusiness Banking and New Account
Duduh

DuduhMelbourne

Poor service

Honestly, if I could give a ZERO I would! 1 star is too high of a rating for Citibank.

I'll keep it short and simple, I've had 3 bank evaluations of my property and Citi Bank was the only bank that devalued my house by $20,000! So my loan ended up being approved by the Commonwealth Bank (which also isn't the greatest, let's be honest) but it's much BETTER than Citi Bank. Take notice Citi Bank, unless you figure out the basics of banking and finance, and what it means to provide excellent customer service - you will fail in this business.

TopicLoan Application
Banks

Find out how Citibank Branches compares to other Banks

Neo

NeoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Zero Fee Account but poor overall service

The Citibank app is getting better but still isn't all that great. Far too many SMS codes required to do simple tasks. No quick balance check either. Free account is nice though.

Phone support can be either adequate or problematic due to poor English skills.

Never had a single response back after lodging a fraudulent transaction complaint. It was only after I lodged a second complaint threatening to take it to ACFA that the funds were returned, still nothing sent in writing. Not good enough really.

Citibank = amateur banking operation.

TopicGeneral Transactions

Avoid

They closed all their branches in Victoria. I tried to go to their Citigold office instead but they have lift security to stop you getting there.
Their call centre is really poor. I have been told to expect a call in 2-3 days for 2-3 weeks.
Their internal complaints resolution service is merely the same people you get when you ask the call centre people to speak to their supervisor.
The only choice disgruntled clients have is to complain to AFCA. If Citi does not already understand it has serious client service issues, perhaps a number of AFCA complaints will get their attention.