Citibank Citi Premier

Citibank Citi Premier

Pros

• Up to 70,000 Bonus Rewards Points on offer

• Earn up to 2 Citi Rewards Points per $1 spent

• Linked Diners Club Card includes uncapped earn rate of 2 Points per $1 and No International Transaction Fees

• Complimentary International Travel Insurance and Two Airport Lounge Passes each year

Cons

• $395 Annual Fee

• 3.4% International Transaction Fee

• Minimum Credit Limit of $15,000

Simon C

Simon CPerth

Great rewards program and many other benefits

I signed up for Citibank Platinum during a promotion period where there are no annual fees for the life of the card. Platinum then evolved into the Signature card with the added benefit of 2 free Priority Pass lounge visits per year. The card has many benefits such as loyalty points, product warranty, and travel insurance. Customer service is good. I highly recommend it. Only problem is the hefty forex fees it charges.

Alice P

Alice PGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My main card, holiday travel insurance, QF points, No annual fee after 2 years

I have held the Signature rewards cards for over 12 years, I don't pay the $395 annual fee since year 2, if you always paid your card on time this is a great card. If you buy your air tickets on this, you get travel insurance for free, I used it a couple of times while I was in Japan and was sick. very helpful. I also racked up lots of points (used to) until they half the points and its now $2 to 1 QF points, but thanks to this card I got 9 return trip overseas for it. The customer services is 10/10. The card used to be blue and has silver words punched into it and always rubbed off, since becoming the new style and the numbers are printed on the back its so much better

Card Start DateJanuary 2001
  • Overseas/Travel

Karen louise Hinds

Karen louise HindsMidway Point Tas 7171

The only credit card I've ever had

I have only ever had one credit card and that's with Citibank. 1 year after joining, their shop front dissappeared from Hobart. I managed to work my way up to platinum. Strangely, it dropped back to a signature/pay wave visa!. Without any reasoning. A rewards card, which has dropped its points allocation. Quickly, to add charges for public holiday transfer pymts.

In all honesty, its easier to stay with them than make the change. They are pretty much the same when it comes too on payments.

The overseas call centre has never been able to explaine why I dropped from platinum to signature??????

Card Start DateSeptember 2003
  • Overseas/Travel

Frequent Flyer & Travel Credit Cards

Find out how Citibank Citi Premier compares to other Frequent Flyer & Travel Credit Cards