Citibank Mortgage

Citibank Mortgage

1.5

• Loan TypeVariable Rate (1)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan used for
  • Online Tools
Maggie

MaggiePerth, WA

Don’t bother wasting your time

I have been waiting for 2 weeks after I called their customer service to follow up online home loan enquiry. They didn’t tell you how much your repayment is. Online calculator is error, not display. They just drop an email with plenty of forms to you to fill in. Basically no customer service at all. I quickly move on to other banks. They are wasting your time!

Professional Partners

Terrible After sales service

QLDWA

QLDWAPerth

Not Impressed

From the other reviews here that you've read, I too took out a homeloan from Citibank through a broker. I had to follow several times with citibank's customer service people just to get things done ( their fax number wont go through, customer service couldn't really help solve the problem )
I will take my home-loan elsewhere within 12-24 months because they simply just refuse to re-negotiate ( fees or rates )

Home Loans

Find out how Citibank Mortgage compares to other Home Loans

paulSyd

paulSydAU

Broken promises

Took my home loans to Citibank through a broker almost a year ago. A couple of months ago, they told me that they would give a better discount when I wanted to sign up with someone else. Waited for a month and no discount came, then they say they didn't promise the discount. I'm taking my business elsewhere, don't see a need to support an unprofessional company.
Their online banking is worst than NAB & WBC based on what I've used before.

Doesn't keep their promises, online banking the worst I've used.

qqbrightstar

qqbrightstar

Terrible

I got home loan with them via the broker. Their product was nothing special other than higher interest rate. They added in new 'admin cost' when there were interest cut, and never remove this fee even after the interest rate rise up again. More interesting is - I found they still claim 'NO admin fee' for this type of loan on the CANNEX report. which is very misleading as when been asked if they no fee why still charge this fee to my loan. They had no good explanation but insist not removing this fee either. I was not satisfied with it found another bank and stopped my business with Citibank.
nothing I can think of.
pretty much everything that one have to experience as customer.