Citroën C4 Picasso 2015-Present

Citroën C4 Picasso 2015-Present (2007-2021) Questions & Answers

Also referred to as: Citroën C4 Picasso 2015-Present 2020 and Citroën C4 Picasso 2015-Present 2022.
Brand Manager for Citroën? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2 questions from our users

vishasked
C4 Picasso 2015-Present (2007-2021)

I hear a distinct rattling sound when closing the Driver and front passenger door. Just to let you know, iam careful in not banging the door and inspite of careful handling the window seems to rattle and squeak (although it is working). Is this a familiar problem as i have had the dealership servicing it fix it twice (they oiled it once, second time they changes some motor)unsuccessfully as the problem recurs?

Khan
Khan

It is strange but usually I face the same problem after washing my car with driver side door.And after couple of hours it disappears by itself.I got Citroen C4 Picasso June 2012

vish

Thanks for your reply. I suppose there is some definite assembly problem. Hoping to hear if a few others are seeing this or if this is one off build defect in some cars.

vishasked
C4 Picasso 2015-Present (2007-2021)

I got a quote of 2200 AUD to install a tow bar. Anybody who has a tow bar and did it cost as much?

fred
fred

check it out electrics need a "special" bit of wiring

Citroën C4 Picasso 2015-Present (2007-2021)

Other People Movers