City Beach Australia Online store

1.7

Shelly

ShellyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not worth the money

Purchased a dress off their site, initially they made a mistake and sent the wrong item but they solved the issue without a problem. Their pricing however is very high and I will not be purchasing from city beach again.

Catuil

CatuilSouth East Queensland, QLD

No replies

Ordered and paid for products 2 days ago and yet to receive an email acknowledgement - though online it shows that my order is "complete". I understand there are some delivery delays because of COVID19, but surely an automated response shouldn't be delayed too? I emailed customer service to follow up yesterday and am yet to get a reply. First and last time online customer, that's for sure!

Caitlyn

CaitlynGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Crooks

So I wait almost 2 weeks for City Beach to dispatch my order, their explanation - “I can see our team are just awaiting stock of a couple of your items. Once these items have been retrieved your order will be sent out as soon as possible.”
After 3 weeks, my parcel arrives with 2 of the 7 items still missing?!? Items that I PAID for!!!
Absolute crooks!
Their customer service has been shocking to say the least and now after waiting so long I didn’t even get what I ordered!
City Beach management - what’s your excuse? Is this what you call service?! Where is my money - or items I purchased?!

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how City Beach Australia Online store compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Great variety of stock - Returns can be costly

Great variety of stock on the website and delivery was very quick. The only issue is you are responsible for the full cost of returning items, unlike other websites that you pay set fee ($7 example) and you get a printed barcode docket. I was returning a jacket that I had already paid delivery fee of $7.99, the cost to return item to QLD was $15.50. So basically I am $23.50 out of pocket with no item. Just be mindful of this if you are unsure of sizing and do not live near any of their stores.

Chloe. S

Chloe. S

Item shrunk so much! Nothing was done

I paid for a full priced item and ended up with a half a dress!!! It shrunk months later.. I hadn’t even put It in the washing machine or I would know what’s happened!

Megan D

Megan DGoulburn Valley, VIC

DONT ORDER ONLINE! 20$for a return!

I ordered 3 pairs of jeans online as I do not live near city beach and this was my first time shopping online with them. Because I am a short an curvy person jeans can be very hard to find for me. Two pairs of the jeans did not fit and the third was just too long on me, so I used the return Label in th bag to return it, sent it back and paid 19.85!! For a return which I emailed customer service with the receipt to which their reply was ‘we don’t cover returns if product is the wrong size and you don’t like it”
Which is an apsolute disgrace, it won’t cost me anything in store! I will not be shopping there again!