City Beach Australia Online store

City Beach Australia Online store

2.6

Wrong Sizing

I ordered a pair of 13 in kids shoes and was sent the wrong size. Upon calling the support line i was accused of lying about the size i ordered but yet myself having a disability i had my partner check that it was the right size. Not buying from City Beach again.

Sizing Very small

Sizing sucks

I am a true to size size eight, and let me tell you, the 'size eight' multiple pieces of clothing I received are most certainly not size eight. Maybe more like a kids 12 or 14. Also, quality is a bit iffy depending on item

Sizing Very small
Jennifer

JenniferHunter Region, NSW

Fantastic service online, and then again at the store where I picked up item

I saw a womens rash top online. I emailed and got a reply from Patrick. He let me know what I wanted was in store in the size I wanted in my local shop. I went up to the shop, staff very helpful, friendly and fantastic.
Came home very happy chappy. Couldn't rate my dealings with City Beach high enough.

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how City Beach Australia Online store compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Summer

SummerPerth, WA

Excellent quality and service

I made an online purchase and was so impressed with the service and quality of items that when it was my birthday I requested vouchers. Again ordered Tuesday and delivered to Perth Friday. Thank you City Beach. I have recommended to family and friends.

JustMe

JustMeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very impressed!

I ordered a couple of beanies online (to help cope with the chilly Melbourne weather!) They arrived really quickly and are beautiful quality. Great communication with regular delivery updates. Very happy!

Product Appearance As advertised

Is a brilliant store but really disappointed with my recent purchase

I’m a frequent customer at city beach and usually I’m really happy with there clothing but when I received a dress I purchased online there was a line of material that had been pulled up on the back of the dress. I’m not looking to return it as it’s to much effort and it was needed urgently for a special occasion.

Jaimee97

Jaimee97Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Outstanding all round

The order came really fast, it was exactly what i ordered and came beautifully packaged, the slippers were really soft and well made, they are very comfortable and worth the money we spent

fake false misleading advertising

city beach sales emails are so full off hot air i keep looking for a deal thay either have no stock of the size or there "so called sales prices are not a sales price at all .... totally dishonest .. who ever ends up shopping on line just do a simple surch and u will find these items at half the price at other retailers . ow and yes the cheeper items from other suplyers are genuine branded items ....
$117. for a pair of choes i can get 2 pairs and delivery for the price they are tryin to sell . or if u do find a item thay have on sale it is never any stock left

Shelly

ShellyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not worth the money

Purchased a dress off their site, initially they made a mistake and sent the wrong item but they solved the issue without a problem. Their pricing however is very high and I will not be purchasing from city beach again.

Steve

StevePerth, WA

Bad experience.

I ordered products.
The products delivered were not what I ordered.
I can't exchange because the products are now not available.
Delivering products different to my order implies that my products were not available so alternatives were sent.

Catuil

CatuilSouth East Queensland, QLD

No replies

Ordered and paid for products 2 days ago and yet to receive an email acknowledgement - though online it shows that my order is "complete". I understand there are some delivery delays because of COVID19, but surely an automated response shouldn't be delayed too? I emailed customer service to follow up yesterday and am yet to get a reply. First and last time online customer, that's for sure!

Poor communication, wrong address

Ordered two items on the 22nd of April and even retyped my address, surprise suprise, I get a tracking log putting my old address (could have been autofill playing up although I manually changed it). Called citybeach they told me to change it with Australia post (covid19 made that impossible) so naturally wasn't returned (wasn't citybeach fault). Anyway, tried to call them about resending or refunding, rung out twice, emailed them, 1 week and still no response.

Lauren94

Lauren94Conder 2906, ACT

Worst customer service. Never buying from citybeach again.

I purchased on 12th of April and I opted for items to be express posted to me. On the 20th of April I reached out after I received no correspondence as to where my parcel was, on that afternoon of the 20th Of April I received an email stating one of the items I purchased was not in stock.
After many requests for someone to contact me regarding this then take me off their mailing list, I received the remainder of my order (on the 23rd of April) and have not received any correspondence regarding my displeasure with this purchase only emails about sales that are on.

Caitlyn

CaitlynGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Crooks

So I wait almost 2 weeks for City Beach to dispatch my order, their explanation - “I can see our team are just awaiting stock of a couple of your items. Once these items have been retrieved your order will be sent out as soon as possible.”
After 3 weeks, my parcel arrives with 2 of the 7 items still missing?!? Items that I PAID for!!!
Absolute crooks!
Their customer service has been shocking to say the least and now after waiting so long I didn’t even get what I ordered!
City Beach management - what’s your excuse? Is this what you call service?! Where is my money - or items I purchased?!

Ang

AngSydney, NSW

Constantly out of stock

Constantly out of stock, Santa Cruz socks, even though advertising 10 available on ebay, and stock available on website. Have tried ordering twice...wont bother anymore.
From citybeach:
“Regrettably, our stock levels are not live and can still reflect stock being available for up to 24 hours after the product has sold out.

We do receive stock in 5 days a week so it is very likely that we will receive it back in. Although I cannot give an exact time as to 'when' it will be back in stock, the best thing we can suggest is to check back with us every so often to see if the item has been restocked. “

Lauren

LaurenMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Mooloola - Absolutely Beautiful!

Stunning quality! Beautiful fabric! Flawless stitching.
I was actually SATISFIED with with the item, the design, and with that I paid.
A favourite of mine now and forever, thank you! (Double high-five!)

Josh

Josh

Have spent 540 just last month and bought discounted z_flex cruiser and they then said they couldn't provide at all

I didn't receive due to their error and I'd made plans already for my new skateboard which has left me super depressed, and they couldn't even try get me another

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G

I am so incredibly happy with my purchase!!! I ordered the Lexii boots on sunday, paid for normal postage, NOT EXPRESS, and got them on Tuesday! only two business days, i'm so impressed!!!

wildchildjojo

wildchildjojoMid North Coast, NSW

Wrong size delivered

Delivered the wrong size.
When calling City Beach, customer service lady was condescending and refused accountability.
Kept telling me it was my fault, when I had evidence that it was not.
Rude Rude Rude

Reg

RegHunter Region, NSW

Poor quality.

Ordered a almost parodies dress for my partner. It’s was only worn once an she got two holes in the seams an shrunk after the first wash. We are finding this happening more an more with city beach products. After the amount of money we are paying for the product you think it’ll would be a lot better quality. I was spending approx 200 month on mad Huey shirts. Tho I’m finding BFC is giving me better selection an better products so if your a male an want good Huey gear head there now over city beach. An the girls anywhere others then city beach.