City Beach Australia Online store

City Beach Australia Online store (page 4 of 6)

2.2

extremely disappointing

Caz

CazSouthwest, VIC

Worst shipping times. Could have bought from overseas for cheaper and received faster!

Ordered some Levis and was given the automatic default "free shipping" option as I had spent $150 (geez... Thanks guys). 2 weeks on and still waiting for my parcel. Aus post estimates delivery in a few days but the order itself took a week for them to post and post.

Ordered an item from Surf Stitch last month and received the next day. Will shop with them instead from now on

Sizing way too small

Ordered three pairs of one piece bathers online in size 12 and they are all super small and short .. more like size 8 or a small size 10 than a 12. So short they barely covered my boobs. Products looks decent quality and lovely patterns but I will never be able to wear them even if I lost any weight because they aren't long enough so I would either have my boobs on show or a massive camel toe. Not happy

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how City Beach Australia Online store compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Chloe. S

Chloe. S

Item shrunk so much! Nothing was done

I paid for a full priced item and ended up with a half a dress!!! It shrunk months later.. I hadn’t even put It in the washing machine or I would know what’s happened!

Megan D

Megan DGoulburn Valley, VIC

DONT ORDER ONLINE! 20$for a return!

I ordered 3 pairs of jeans online as I do not live near city beach and this was my first time shopping online with them. Because I am a short an curvy person jeans can be very hard to find for me. Two pairs of the jeans did not fit and the third was just too long on me, so I used the return Label in th bag to return it, sent it back and paid 19.85!! For a return which I emailed customer service with the receipt to which their reply was ‘we don’t cover returns if product is the wrong size and you don’t like it”
Which is an apsolute disgrace, it won’t cost me anything in store! I will not be shopping there again!

Perfect

Ordered a wrap around skirt, true to picture, great material, paid express post and arrived two working days to Adelaide (so really happy)

Mark

MarkForbes

expensive for little value

Zippers on backpack wouldn’t work, cheap fabric overall alright backpack although i wouldn’t recommend it as it cost a large amount of money

Make up their own sizing

My partner bought a pair of haviana thongs off their website in a US size 10 which is pretty regular sizing here in Australia. A size 8 arrived in the mail. After contacting City Beach online they responded two days later to advise as the things are in Brazilian sizing they have made their own sizing up - so when you order a size 10 off their website it is actually going to be two sizes smaller when it arrives (what the?!). They refused to cover shipping cost to exchange item due to something they would have caused confusion by doing many times! Everyone expects a size 10 when you buy a size 10!

Deano

DeanoSydney

Refund Enquiries

Terrible customer service, no one answers phone or emails, wish I had of read all the bad reviews before I purchased from them online but like most I read them to late, and only learnt of this appalling service after the fact! I have recieved better online service from purchases in CHINA!!! Whoever runs this so called customer service dept has alot to answer for, because this is a way below sub standard service for paying customers who just want their refunds,questions or anything else answered! In short JUST DON'T PURCHASE FROM THEIR ONLINE SHOP! go elsewhere.......I certainly wil from now on.

Nicole

NicoleBrisbane

Isn’t online shopping supposed to make life easier?

Not if you shop at City Beach online. Cancelled orders. Scrambling to find the cancelled items for my daughter’s Xmas presents (successfully from a much smaller operator with much better service....Lionheart) Weeks later....Buying new items (same desired brand - Stussy) to console said daughter. Having that item cancelled. Told remaining order was arriving as ‘complete’. Only one of original four items arrive. No email. No refund. Spent a total of 45 minutes on hold. No human to speak to just crap music. So sent email. No acknowledgment. Absolute crap. My daughter even says no more city beach.

rsv

rsvGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Tried ordering twice - never again

I have tried to order surfsuiit for my daughter twice. In each time, the online store indicates that item is available so I proceeded, then a week later, received email notification that order has been cancelled as it wasn't available. So stupidly I tried again, ordering a different surfsuit that was "supposedly" available. Then again, order cancelled again. How hard is it these days to ensure that your online store matches your stock availability. Also attempted to call to speak to someone but was put on hold for so long that I gave up.

Size Matters

This probably has to be the worst Online store ever. Not hard to get a shoe size right, don’t have it available? Don’t put it on the website. Simple. Twice I’ve had to exchange shoes in store - and guess what they’re sick of cleaning your mess too. Sending a men’s size 9 instead of a women’s isn’t the same thing..

No reply to emails no one answers phone.

I ordered shoes online. When the email confirmation came through half the address was missing. I emailed called NOTHING. I rang Aust Post the lady was helpful but my request wasn’t actioned. I redirected the shoes to correct address via App. They still got it wrong. Have not heard back from City Beach I except for all the automated emails THAT I DID NOT SUBSCRIBE TO. Emailed and called again. STILL NOTHING. Customer service awful. Where are the shoes I’ve paid for. The automates email says ‘You are important to us we will get back to tou’ WISH THIS WERE TRUE

Lisa

LisaMelb

Would give them ZERO

Ordered five t-shirts via their eBay store. Didn’t get posted. Finally contacted me back nearly a week later after I had queried why not posted to say an error occurred with their system, so cancelling the order...on the 23 December.
Merry Christmas??
They should not be doing online retail if their systems are inadequate. I can’t review them on eBay as the order vanished. Avoid.

Kel

KelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Shocking online customer service.

Never again. I would rather pay more for a product in store than go through CityCrapy Beach. Bought an item for $19.99 unable to supply it but only refunded $15.99. Then I questioned it and I applied a discount so I don’t get all my money back. The. To find it was a faulty item (sun visor ?) Did not reply to emails. 7 to 10 days delivery, it was not, more like 15 days. Very disappointed especially when I ordered an item from a company after putting in my order and received it before City beach and this order came from LONDON. Where is City Beach located? Frikn Australia. Very, very poor and you wonder why we buy O/S.

Suzanne

Suzanneperth

Great online shop made easy

Josie S

Josie S

Pathetic online service, paid for express shipping and our order still hadn't been sent after a week

Ordered online and paid for express shipping. After one week the order still hasn't been sent, ring the customer service and never get through but listen to their horrendous hold music on repeat, hung up after 15 minutes. Ring back same thing, finally speak to a human who can't tell me where my order is and tells me to ring back. Ring back the next day and the same thing, 15 minutes of horrid music so hang up this is repeated throughout the day. Finally get a human and again they can't tell me why my order has not been dispatched nor can they tell me when it will be dispatched. This company is a disgrace. Cancelled the order as they could not guarantee when it would be sent or I would receive it. City Beach is a joke!

Lisa

LisaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Online shopping with City Beach. Never again!.

Bought bikini bottoms online. Normally a 10 but ordered a 12, just in case. Way too small. Went in store so I didnt have to pay to return them. Was given a refund but told I have to reorder online but no discount this time , so had to pay heaps more to replace them. Absolutely disgusting. Never again. Disgusting customer service. Just a ripoff!!

Vicki S.

Vicki S.Melbourne, Victoria

Terrible, will never order online from them again

I ordered a denim skirt, I normally take a size 10 but ordered a 12 to be on the safe side. I couldn't even get the zipper done up and estimate I'd need to have ordered a size 16! Anyway, I guess they can't control sizing BUT I requested the parcel be left on my doorstep but I had to go to the Post Office and show ID in order to pick it up. Then when I opened it, the skirt had been scrunched into a ball and shoved into the envelope. It was badly creased. I mean, I do have an iron but seriously...it was the worst packing I've ever received. And finally...I have to return the skirt and they want me to pay for return postage??? Oh never will I order from them ever, ever again.

Stidiford

StidifordAdelaide

Online Purchases

Website is annoying because it will show out of stock items when you refine your search, postage is slow and they do not offer free returns.