City Beach Australia Online store

City Beach Australia Online store (page 5 of 6)

2.3

Kimberly

KimberlyBundaberg

Always finding great deals online and fast shipping

I live in Bundaberg and dont have a store here so I shop online. There is always great range of heavily discounted items. I just got a pair of sunnies for $19 and saved $50! Ordered wednesday night and arrived Thursday arvo. Had trouble tracking order so rang customer service and the young girl could not have been more pleasant and helpful. I love shopping online with City Beach!

Online store is a joke!

Appalling online customer service, oversold stock they didn't have, couldn't find my order when i called, can't just send me what i ordered from one of the stores that have it because it seems to much effort for them to do, the lady i spoke to was rude and not one bit helpful. Never again, buyers beware. Still no refund.

S.rMelbourne

Awful online store

purchased an item online on saturday and realised that it wont make it on time before i leave for overseas this week. checked online today to see if item was shipped. clearly stated payment received only so i contacted the store. was told cannot cancel it and item is shipped. did not bother to give me a reason why my account didn't say shipped and over the phone i am being told it is shipped. have never had any issue with city beach in the past but now i am extremely disappointed.

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how City Beach Australia Online store compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Mel

MelPERTH

Good online service

Have used this website for my kids clothing and gifts over Christmas and for birthdays. Full-priced items can be very expensive, but the sale stuff is really good - so many bargains that you can reach the "free delivery" minimum spend very quickly.
Delivery timeframes are excellent. Goods are always packaged very well so nothing gets damaged.

Shocking Online buying website & Customer Service

I bought some bathers for myself on a Monday, they advertise it is shipped on that day, it wasn't. Nor was it the day after (Tuesday) I called on Tuesday to change form Standard to Express shipping - they can't do that. Then I called on Wednesday to see if it had been shipped and not... after 48 hours! Not good enough - I still did not receive my bathers in the time they promise...
I was also Constantly emailing their Customer Service email asking questions, with not 1 response.

AllStar

AllStarMelbourne

Sent me the wrong item and also deceives you with what the item may look like in reality. (online pu

First and foremost the item I ordered was described as black and grey, there was no option for any other colour, the item I received was the wrong colour and also, dirty (smudge of oil or dirt). Second item I ordered was supposed to be a flannel shirt but the material was not flannel at all, it would be nice if they described what the material is like because the images they provide online do not provide an accurate representation of what the item is like in real life. Avoid shopping here online.

Ros I

Ros IHunter Region, NSW

Ridiculous returns or exchange policy from online store

I purchased an order that was over $75 so got free postage but one of the items didn't fit so in order to exchange it I had to pay postage to return it, then reorder the different size online and because it isn't over $75 I have to pay more postage to get the exchanged item, absolutely insane so the item then costs me $18 extra. No way will I buy from them again there are far better surf online sites that give you free returns and exchanges.

Darren

DarrenMelbourne

City Beach - Online Purchase

First time buying off City Beach website, purchased 2 singlets online Sunday night (with express postage), products arrived at my house sometime Tuesday! Also worth noting I live in VIC and item's shipped from QLD. Very happy with online service and delivery times!

Amazing Online Store

I recently purchased a bikini from the online city beach store which came to $44 including postage. The bikini is amazing quality, fits perfectly and has great vibrant colours. There was no damage to my product at all. The only issue was the postage took 14 days instead of 10 as described by the website, but that could be due to the fact i ordered it just before the public holiday. I love city beach and will shop there a lot more.

NEWJUICY

NEWJUICYGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst online service - don't support them

I can see this is a recurring issue. My clothing items sent to the wrong address mistake acknowledged by city beach and yet they refuse to refund or resend the clothes. So I'm left without my clothes . And I've wasted $110.
I will never order again from city beach. I will be pursuing this matter in all forums as well.

Great online store

Second time I've ordered off city each and the order has arrived on time exactly as they said even in Christmas holidays. Great deals and free gifts with purchase. Good shop! The only problem is the tracking tool for tracking your deliveries which is pretty useless but apart from that it's a great online store.

Alex

Alex

An efficient online service

I have ordered online from City Beach many times. Each time I have received the correct item/s as ordered and received it within 2-4 days. The quality of the items are always excellent and each time have been very impressed with the service especially during the busy Christmas period.

Mel

MelSydney, NSW

Don't buy online at City Beach

I purchased online - and I've never received my package. Their delivered items aren't track properly, and they don't refund you. So you pay them - and you get nothing.

False Advertising Online

Tayla

TaylaPerth

Online clothing is faulty!

I have recently been ordering city beach items online and most of the things are pretty good, but I did purchase a pair of thick leggings, high waisted and after wearing them maybe twice they ripped in the crutch area and all down the legs area and then a few weeks later the zip broke and I am still unable to wear them because they no longer have a zip. I also received some lose fitting shorts and when they arrived they did not have a button. No where online did it tell me they were faulty. I sent a message to city beach after my pants incident but no reply and nothing happened so I paid a full $40 for a pair of jeggings that I only wore maximum of 5 times.

Jess

JessGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible Online Shopping Experience

Tried shopping for sale items. Items showing in stock however when I proceeded to checkout kept coming with error item out of stock. Tried many times but no luck. Each item was showing in stock before adding to the shopping bag. Contacted their customer service at 10am EST but went to their voicemail saying opening hours 9am EST. What a joke. Even when I got connected after 2 hours the customer service was hopeless. She had such an attitude. Never buying from them EVER.

Worst online service

Rude uncaring staff. Online promotion a joke.
Took five calls and five emails to get what I paid for, finally arrived, won't hold my breath for an apology. Your staff let down your business. Have asked to speak with a state manager or regional manager about how I was treated but they don't seem to be interested. My money will be spent elsewhere, what I purchased wasn't exclusive to city beach, and I won't be paying for this kind of treatment again.

tjz25

tjz25Sydney, NSW

Terrible Online Customer service, cheat you out of free gift.

nicjd

nicjdBrisbane

Terrible online Customer Service

Absolutely disgusted in the online shopping "customer service". No compromise whatsoever when trying to solve an issue with the so-called "free gift". I entered the correct promo code but nothing arrived. Called the number and was told I was supposed to click on another link (which was not clear) to select size - why not have a pop-up? I was told I could get it if I paid more shipping. I said I would place another order and could I have the gift sent with that...Computer says "no". What a joke! Will take my money elsewhere.

Willow.1992

Willow.1992Perth

Great online store.

I have bought many items from their online store, and even a few things from their retail outlet. They often have really good sales, and the clothes have always been of a high standard. Plus more often than not, you will get a discount and free shipping! The retail stores are okay, there's not much in the way of sales there and it is often very busy.
Good sales, good online store, good quality