City Beach Australia Physical store

City Beach Australia Physical store

See the Best Footwear Shops & Brands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jen

JenSydney, NSW

Product Falling to Pieces

I bought a playsuit/overalls from city beach about a month ago, and have worn it maybe twice in that time. In that time the product has literally fallen apart, with holes appearing in every part of it. Totally ridiculous!! This quality of product should not even be allowed to be sold!!

• +5
Store LocationHornsby

Andrew Suarez

Andrew SuarezSouth East Queensland, QLD

Staff are young and dumb

The staff have limited knowledge of the brands and sizes of the stock they sell. The store plays loud music, it is difficult to communicate with staff. Some brands are expensive.

Store LocationChermside
KmS

KmSPerth, WA

Midland WA late opening.

Website states 830 opening time. Staff opened doors at 907am. Waste of time waiting at 830..

Lack of stock in Large or XL. Didn't end up spending a cent with City Beach. Don't bother.

Ace

AcePerth, WA

100% customer satisfaction!!!

Tanya from City Beach Rockingham WA was just awesome!!! I had a bad experience at Cockburn returing a faulty product and Tanya turned everything around for me. I was pretty angry after leaving Cockburn, after talking to Tanya on the phone I was calmed down and reassured that she would do everything she could to help me out. And she did. Mykayla also knew who I was as I entered the store and was very friendly and displayed excellent customer service as well.

Store LocationRockingham WA

lnc8893

lnc8893Perth, WA

Worst customer service, do not shop here

Store LocationRockingham, 6168

Rvmurphy

RvmurphySouth East Queensland, QLD

Dont sign up

Don't sign up for their news letter because you will not get the 20% discount they claim to offer. Just another scam to get your email. Store still wouldn't honor with email proof

Store LocationLoganholme

Faulty shoes

My 15 year old recently got her first job and her first purchase was a pair of Jonnie Pepper boots form City Beach Kawana. She has now had them for two months but they are already falling apart (she only wears them to work on the weekends). I had the original receipt and when I went to ask for refund or exchange today was told we only have 30 days. I am just horrified that for $50 these days you can't even get a pair of quality shoes that last.

Store LocationKawan Shoppingworkd - City Beach

Daniel DAlberto

Daniel DAlbertoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Got kicked out for being a ‘thief’

I was casually browsing when I was very rudely approached and insulted by the store manager of the Robina store, calling me a thief and yelling at me to get out of her store. She said the police and the store saw ‘me’ on cctv footage stealing clothes 2 weeks ago. I was then in shock and informed her that I am on holidays here and have been here for about 3 days. I have never been to Robina in my life until today. She made me leave without letting me ask any questions to why I was being kicked out the store. If you’re a teenage guy with long blonde hair, be prepared to be called a thief when you’re just looking for some nice clothes. They don’t know what they’re talking about.

Store LocationRobina
phia

phia

HOW RUDE of a service ,a store run by kids in cairns central

Store LocationCairns central
HighProtein

HighProteinPerth, WA

Great range and good service

With size 14 feet and fussy taste I find it difficult to find new shoes that both fit me and that I like the look of.

The City Beach Perth City store had larger sizes for most of the shoes I was interested in and the staff patiently assisted me as I went through half a dozen options in the store.

Great experience

Cathy

CathySydney, NSW

Terrible staff. No customer service.

Warringah Mall store

Terrible staff. No customer service. To busy talking amongst themselves. Would not recommend this store. Unfortunately was not the first time of bad customer service. Will be the last as I will not be a returning customer.

Store LocationWarringah mall

Jennifer wDarling Downs, QLD

Really bad customer service

Store LocationToowoomba
Jennifer w

So it's been a week and city beach management has not even contacted me about my problem. Great work guys! Very professional of you.

Disgusting Service

Store LocationPerth City store

Korero

Korero

One month Warranty on Backpacks.

Deb bee

Deb beeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disgusting customer service

Your staff need re training, you need more workers.. shame on you corporate for allowing your staff to be so inadequate. Wanted to buy a pair of vans. The staff member got them for me and threw them at me.. ZERO customer service..
Retrain retrain retrain

Rude employees

I had a particularly rude enquiry with one of the employers at city beach toowoomba , I went to buy some scrunchies and went to the cash register , I was paying for it with a gift card . A lady named [name removed] was serving me she didn’t make eye contact the whole time and did not seemed to of want to be there , she asked me to swipe the card , first of all I misheard her and tapped it then she starting yelling at me extremely rudely and told me to hurry up and swipe it. City beach is not somewhere I’m interested in shopping again , I was thinking of trying to get a job there but now I think otherwise cause if the poor quality of service .

Rude no idea!!

Will never shop at Green Hills store again was there today staff were rude and not interested in serving the customers and the manager was even worst awful experience gives me more reason to source same item online from another shop!!!

Karen

KarenEast Branxton

Appalling customer service

Customer service at the greenhills store as appalling they are rude unhelpful and I will never shop there again, even the manager was unhelpful disgusting attitude from her aswell

Hayley

HayleySydney, NSW

Customer service extremely poor

Service

Wanted gift card Blacktown shop wake I one service guy 2 girls playing and dancing in Xmas rush !! Please get this sorted out the young guy just keep working ✅✅