City Beach Australia Physical store

City Beach Australia Physical store

1.5

Halle

HalleSydney, NSW

Great Online and In Store!

I usually shop at the Rouse Hill, or Mount Druitt (Westfield) stores. Though I've seen the negative reviews about City Beach, I love their clothing, and their customer service is fantastic! The staff are always so pleasant. They assist with all that they can :) The only issue I have is that sometimes their sizing can be out of whack.

Sizing Slightly small
Store LocationRouse Hill, NSW, Westfield Mount Druitt
Cat

CatPerth, WA

Not the best

Store LocationWatertown Perth

Poor quality

I ordered a pair of home brand ugg boots in December. In less than 3 months the soles started coming off the boots. When I contacted customer service I was advised that they were out of warranty! Very disappointing, I think the soles of anything should last longer than 3 months. Not to mention it was summer so rarely worn, and not worn outside.

Sizing Slightly large
Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how City Beach Australia Physical store compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Sam

SamNorth Queensland, QLD

Bad customer service

Went in City Beach store in Townsville and as i was walking into the changing room and there’s one male staff had a good look at my face and the two tops I picked and afterwards I decided to buy one top and leaving the other top in the changing room and the same male staff stopped and gave me a dirty look for couples of seconds Without saying anything thinking I stole the other top. Then i stopped and said to him that the other top is in the changing room. This is such a poor customer service. And on top of that he didn’t even greet me when I walked in the shop. He looked at me with no smile and walked away.

Store LocationTownsville, Australia
Matthew

Matthew

Excellent customer service

I spoke with Lachlan at the Harbour town store Gold Coast. He gave me accurate advice and I'm very satisfied with purchase. Very happy with my buying experience. Will definitely buy here again.

Store LocationHarbour Town

Denied change room. Told i could change outside of change room.

Store LocationBooragoon
Pommy

PommySydney, NSW

Fraud and no explanation

Arianna D.

Arianna D.South East Queensland, QLD

Horrible quality!

Bought a swimsuit (KAIAMI brand) and the elastic from one leg side on the bottom part loosened on the SAME DAY of purchase. It happened after 10 seconds of wearing it for the first and only time! Since the hygiene sticker was removed (why would I leave it on? am I suppose to know that it will get damaged on the first day?), the physical store staff refused to refund or exchange the product.

Store LocationQUEENS ST, BNE CBD
Kristyn3

Kristyn3Perth, WA

Shocking Sizes

At City Beach a 12/14 there is more like trying on a 08/10, never really have any bigger sizes available and the dresses are so very short! Also pretty pricey.

Sizing Very small
Product Appearance Not as advertised

Jen

JenSydney, NSW

Product Falling to Pieces

I bought a playsuit/overalls from city beach about a month ago, and have worn it maybe twice in that time. In that time the product has literally fallen apart, with holes appearing in every part of it. Totally ridiculous!! This quality of product should not even be allowed to be sold!!

• +5
Store LocationHornsby
Andrew Suarez

Andrew SuarezSouth East Queensland, QLD

Staff are young and dumb

The staff have limited knowledge of the brands and sizes of the stock they sell. The store plays loud music, it is difficult to communicate with staff. Some brands are expensive.

Store LocationChermside
KmS

KmSPerth, WA

Midland WA late opening.

Website states 830 opening time. Staff opened doors at 907am. Waste of time waiting at 830..

Lack of stock in Large or XL. Didn't end up spending a cent with City Beach. Don't bother.

Ace

AcePerth, WA

100% customer satisfaction!!!

Tanya from City Beach Rockingham WA was just awesome!!! I had a bad experience at Cockburn returing a faulty product and Tanya turned everything around for me. I was pretty angry after leaving Cockburn, after talking to Tanya on the phone I was calmed down and reassured that she would do everything she could to help me out. And she did. Mykayla also knew who I was as I entered the store and was very friendly and displayed excellent customer service as well.

Store LocationRockingham WA
lnc8893

lnc8893Perth, WA

Worst customer service, do not shop here

Store LocationRockingham, 6168
Rvmurphy

RvmurphySouth East Queensland, QLD

Dont sign up

Don't sign up for their news letter because you will not get the 20% discount they claim to offer. Just another scam to get your email. Store still wouldn't honor with email proof

Store LocationLoganholme

Faulty shoes

My 15 year old recently got her first job and her first purchase was a pair of Jonnie Pepper boots form City Beach Kawana. She has now had them for two months but they are already falling apart (she only wears them to work on the weekends). I had the original receipt and when I went to ask for refund or exchange today was told we only have 30 days. I am just horrified that for $50 these days you can't even get a pair of quality shoes that last.

Store LocationKawan Shoppingworkd - City Beach
Daniel DAlberto

Daniel DAlbertoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Got kicked out for being a ‘thief’

I was casually browsing when I was very rudely approached and insulted by the store manager of the Robina store, calling me a thief and yelling at me to get out of her store. She said the police and the store saw ‘me’ on cctv footage stealing clothes 2 weeks ago. I was then in shock and informed her that I am on holidays here and have been here for about 3 days. I have never been to Robina in my life until today. She made me leave without letting me ask any questions to why I was being kicked out the store. If you’re a teenage guy with long blonde hair, be prepared to be called a thief when you’re just looking for some nice clothes. They don’t know what they’re talking about.

Store LocationRobina
phia

phia

HOW RUDE of a service ,a store run by kids in cairns central

Store LocationCairns central
HighProtein

HighProteinPerth, WA

Great range and good service

With size 14 feet and fussy taste I find it difficult to find new shoes that both fit me and that I like the look of.

The City Beach Perth City store had larger sizes for most of the shoes I was interested in and the staff patiently assisted me as I went through half a dozen options in the store.

Great experience

Cathy

CathySydney, NSW

Terrible staff. No customer service.

Warringah Mall store

Terrible staff. No customer service. To busy talking amongst themselves. Would not recommend this store. Unfortunately was not the first time of bad customer service. Will be the last as I will not be a returning customer.

Store LocationWarringah mall