City Beach Australia Physical store

Brand Manager for City Beach Australia Physical store? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Rachel
RachelHunter Region, NSW

No understanding or care for their customers

Mick M.
Mick M.North Queensland, QLD

Not a care in the world for there customers.

So I lost my partner to a stroke at 42 and the Ripcurl watch see got me for my Birthday needs fixing the only place that can do that is City Beach where she bought it from. I've been into all the stores in my area who have all asked for proof of purchase and I don't have that due to the fact it was bought as a gift for me and no matter how hard ive tried they will not budge at all. I think this is so way over the top nonsense so my watch will never get fixed and is totally useless. Thanx City Beach for been so Understanding.

Staff were helpful

Courtney was courteous and able to assist with my issue. Excellent work.

After speaking with their online team a pair of problem with a pair of issues was resolved.

Store LocationErina Fair
Underwear Shops & Brands

Find out how City Beach Australia Physical store compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

Amanda T.
Amanda T.South East Queensland, QLD

Really bad customer service ALL AROUND

Customer service is your biggest flaw. Train your staff or employ better people to run your company. Simple. Facts. Easy.

John
JohnBlakehurst

cheap quality products

My wife has bought me shirts shorts and sunglasses from hear and not one has lasted more than 2 months with out looking years old coating coming off sun glasses neck lines going wrinkly and shorts that the cords are ready to snap i thought they were from Geek until she showed me the receipt would never buy any thing from hear again

HappyCustomer
HappyCustomerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Shop layout is horrendous

Visited shop at Loganholme yesterday very keen to find appropriate sized tops etc. The poor layout of the shop and random placement of stock/clothing makes it almost impossible to find anything. Sizes bunched so tight and out of "order" you have to go through Entire racks to search and eliminate ... great clothes but shop in disarray.

Nikki O.
Nikki O.South East Queensland, QLD

Bad quality

Every single dress that I have bought from city beach says to cold wash which I always do and every single one of the dresses have shrunk for some reason. I have bought at least 10 dresses and This has happened to every one of them

Bronny
BronnySouth East Queensland, QLD

Pathetic customer service

Went to city Beach garden city on Christmas Eve. Went to pay for my item. Was really great standing there while Simon and the two useless girls next to him talked amongst themselves looking over at me occasionally. No acknowledgement. It was as if it was an inconvenience to serve me. It was late afternoon and there were no other customers at the counter waiting to be served. Staff looked like they had better things to do than to be at work. Pretty sad that people like this- who clearly don’t want to be at work are taking jobs from people who do want to work.

Rae
RaePerth, WA

Excellent service from Mia

I was desperately looking for board shorts for my partner and was helped by Mia at the Cockburn Gateways store in WA. Her service was excellent and I bought 2 pairs.

Emily Georgie Gal
Emily Georgie GalFar North Queensland, QLD

Mykonos Platform shoes hurt when walking

When I tried these shoes on they fit well, they were even a bit big but there wasn't any smaller sizes. I tried to wear them for the first time and the wide strap going over my foot pulls really tight and hurts my feet. My feet sit loosely in the shoe, but it pulls tight when walking. It is so painful that I cannot wear them! I think it is a flaw when they were made. P.S. I have small feet!

Scott S.
Scott S.Sydney, NSW

Faulty wallet zipper fell off. Unwilling to help.

Bought a Dexter wallet for my son 3 months ago. He uses it very sparingly. Zip has come off. Faulty product that City Beach is unwilling to exchange. Says there is nothing they can do.

Their clothes will shrink

Bought some beautiful comfy pants for $50
Unfortunately half their clothes are made of rayon and shrink even in a cold load. If you sell clothes that need super special care you have to label them clearly otherwise it's deceiving customers.

Halle
HalleSydney, NSW

Great Online and In Store!

I usually shop at the Rouse Hill, or Mount Druitt (Westfield) stores. Though I've seen the negative reviews about City Beach, I love their clothing, and their customer service is fantastic! The staff are always so pleasant. They assist with all that they can :) The only issue I have is that sometimes their sizing can be out of whack.

Cat
CatPerth, WA

Not the best

Disappointed
Disappointed

Poor quality

I ordered a pair of home brand ugg boots in December. In less than 3 months the soles started coming off the boots. When I contacted customer service I was advised that they were out of warranty! Very disappointing, I think the soles of anything should last longer than 3 months. Not to mention it was summer so rarely worn, and not worn outside.