City Beach Australia Physical store

Brand Manager for City Beach Australia Physical store? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.0
1 review
Disappointed
Disappointed

Poor quality

I ordered a pair of home brand ugg boots in December. In less than 3 months the soles started coming off the boots. When I contacted customer service I was advised that they were out of warranty! Very disappointing, I think the soles of anything should last longer than 3 months. Not to mention it was summer so rarely worn, and not worn outside.

Sizing Slightly large

Nicki
Nickiasked
Physical store

Why is the customer service so bad?!? They accused me of stealing when I showed them my receipt

Josh
Josh

Because there so big they don't care if they lose a few my work mitre 11 I'll call it are just as bad with there customers. They only care about profits

See all City Beach Australia questions