City Beach Australia Physical store

Brand Manager for City Beach Australia Physical store? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Mick M.
Mick M.North Queensland, QLD

Not a care in the world for there customers.

So I lost my partner to a stroke at 42 and the Ripcurl watch see got me for my Birthday needs fixing the only place that can do that is City Beach where she bought it from. I've been into all the stores in my area who have all asked for proof of purchase and I don't have that due to the fact it was bought as a gift for me and no matter how hard ive tried they will not budge at all. I think this is so way over the top nonsense so my watch will never get fixed and is totally useless. Thanx City Beach for been so Understanding.

Store LocationStocklands, Cairns
HappyCustomer
HappyCustomerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Shop layout is horrendous

Visited shop at Loganholme yesterday very keen to find appropriate sized tops etc. The poor layout of the shop and random placement of stock/clothing makes it almost impossible to find anything. Sizes bunched so tight and out of "order" you have to go through Entire racks to search and eliminate ... great clothes but shop in disarray.

Store LocationLoganholme
Nikki O.
Nikki O.South East Queensland, QLD

Bad quality

Every single dress that I have bought from city beach says to cold wash which I always do and every single one of the dresses have shrunk for some reason. I have bought at least 10 dresses and This has happened to every one of them

Store LocationQld
Product Appearance Not as advertised
Bronny
BronnySouth East Queensland, QLD

Pathetic customer service

Went to city Beach garden city on Christmas Eve. Went to pay for my item. Was really great standing there while Simon and the two useless girls next to him talked amongst themselves looking over at me occasionally. No acknowledgement. It was as if it was an inconvenience to serve me. It was late afternoon and there were no other customers at the counter waiting to be served. Staff looked like they had better things to do than to be at work. Pretty sad that people like this- who clearly don’t want to be at work are taking jobs from people who do want to work.

Store LocationCity beach
Underwear Shops & Brands

Find out how City Beach Australia Physical store compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

Rae
RaePerth, WA

Excellent service from Mia

I was desperately looking for board shorts for my partner and was helped by Mia at the Cockburn Gateways store in WA. Her service was excellent and I bought 2 pairs.

Store LocationCockburn Gateways
Emily Georgie Gal
Emily Georgie GalFar North Queensland, QLD

Mykonos Platform shoes hurt when walking

When I tried these shoes on they fit well, they were even a bit big but there wasn't any smaller sizes. I tried to wear them for the first time and the wide strap going over my foot pulls really tight and hurts my feet. My feet sit loosely in the shoe, but it pulls tight when walking. It is so painful that I cannot wear them! I think it is a flaw when they were made. P.S. I have small feet!

Store LocationCairns Central

Their clothes will shrink

Bought some beautiful comfy pants for $50
Unfortunately half their clothes are made of rayon and shrink even in a cold load. If you sell clothes that need super special care you have to label them clearly otherwise it's deceiving customers.

Store LocationCarindale City beach
Halle
HalleSydney, NSW

Great Online and In Store!

I usually shop at the Rouse Hill, or Mount Druitt (Westfield) stores. Though I've seen the negative reviews about City Beach, I love their clothing, and their customer service is fantastic! The staff are always so pleasant. They assist with all that they can :) The only issue I have is that sometimes their sizing can be out of whack.

Store LocationRouse Hill, NSW, Westfield Mount Druitt

Store LocationWatertown Perth

Matthew
Matthew

Excellent customer service

I spoke with Lachlan at the Harbour town store Gold Coast. He gave me accurate advice and I'm very satisfied with purchase. Very happy with my buying experience. Will definitely buy here again.

Store LocationHarbour Town

Denied change room. Told i could change outside of change room.

Store LocationBooragoon
Pommy
PommySydney, NSW

Fraud and no explanation

Kristyn3
Kristyn3Perth, WA

Shocking Sizes

At City Beach a 12/14 there is more like trying on a 08/10, never really have any bigger sizes available and the dresses are so very short! Also pretty pricey.

Sizing Very small
Product Appearance Not as advertised
Jen
JenSydney, NSW

Product Falling to Pieces

I bought a playsuit/overalls from city beach about a month ago, and have worn it maybe twice in that time. In that time the product has literally fallen apart, with holes appearing in every part of it. Totally ridiculous!! This quality of product should not even be allowed to be sold!!

• +5Thumbnail
Store LocationHornsby
Andrew Suarez
Andrew SuarezSouth East Queensland, QLD

Staff are young and dumb

The staff have limited knowledge of the brands and sizes of the stock they sell. The store plays loud music, it is difficult to communicate with staff. Some brands are expensive.

Store LocationChermside