City Beach Australia Physical store

Brand Manager for City Beach Australia Physical store? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1 review
Halle
HalleSydney, NSW

Great Online and In Store!

I usually shop at the Rouse Hill, or Mount Druitt (Westfield) stores. Though I've seen the negative reviews about City Beach, I love their clothing, and their customer service is fantastic! The staff are always so pleasant. They assist with all that they can :) The only issue I have is that sometimes their sizing can be out of whack.

Store LocationRouse Hill, NSW, Westfield Mount Druitt
Sizing Slightly small
Product Appearance As advertised

Nicki
Nickiasked
Physical store

Why is the customer service so bad?!? They accused me of stealing when I showed them my receipt

Josh
Josh

Because there so big they don't care if they lose a few my work mitre 11 I'll call it are just as bad with there customers. They only care about profits

See all City Beach Australia questions