City Beach Australia Physical store

Brand Manager for City Beach Australia Physical store? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.5
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (1)
  • Sizing
  • Product Appearance As advertised (1) · Not as advertised
Emily Georgie Gal
Emily Georgie GalFar North Queensland, QLD

Mykonos Platform shoes hurt when walking

When I tried these shoes on they fit well, they were even a bit big but there wasn't any smaller sizes. I tried to wear them for the first time and the wide strap going over my foot pulls really tight and hurts my feet. My feet sit loosely in the shoe, but it pulls tight when walking. It is so painful that I cannot wear them! I think it is a flaw when they were made. P.S. I have small feet!

Store LocationCairns Central
Sizing True to size
Product Appearance As advertised

Nicki
Nickiasked
Physical store

Why is the customer service so bad?!? They accused me of stealing when I showed them my receipt

Josh
Josh

Because there so big they don't care if they lose a few my work mitre 11 I'll call it are just as bad with there customers. They only care about profits

See all City Beach Australia questions