Online store, Physical store

1.6

Wrong Sizing

I ordered a pair of 13 in kids shoes and was sent the wrong size. Upon calling the support line i was accused of lying about the size i ordered but yet myself having a disability i had my partner check that it was the right size. Not buying from City Beach again.

Sizing sucks

I am a true to size size eight, and let me tell you, the 'size eight' multiple pieces of clothing I received are most certainly not size eight. Maybe more like a kids 12 or 14. Also, quality is a bit iffy depending on item

Disappointed

Disappointed

Poor quality

I ordered a pair of home brand ugg boots in December. In less than 3 months the soles started coming off the boots. When I contacted customer service I was advised that they were out of warranty! Very disappointing, I think the soles of anything should last longer than 3 months. Not to mention it was summer so rarely worn, and not worn outside.

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how City Beach Australia compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Postage amounts for refund

Terrible service. Paid for postage for initial item then had to pay again when returning product due to wrong size. Also, have not had full refund processed on returned item. Will not shop here again.

Kristyn3

Kristyn3Perth, WA

Shocking Sizes

At City Beach a 12/14 there is more like trying on a 08/10, never really have any bigger sizes available and the dresses are so very short! Also pretty pricey.

Hayley

HayleyEyre Peninsula, SA

I got shoes for my birthday and they broke within 5 days

My mum brought me shoes for my birthday that cost her $30 that lasted me not even a week.. weren’t able to get a refund disappointing and bad service and not happy

Product Appearance As advertised
Jay Lee ling

Jay Lee lingPerth, WA

Okay. Not the best

It was okay but At first i noticed i was missing 2 items. They resolved issue however. Customer service was right onto the issue. I will shop here again. Thankyou ciity beach for the help resolving the issue. 1 item was damaged. I bought a jacket and all the stitching was freyed. I asked for a refund but was not given one.

Product Appearance As advertised

Sizing way too small

Ordered three pairs of one piece bathers online in size 12 and they are all super small and short .. more like size 8 or a small size 10 than a 12. So short they barely covered my boobs. Products looks decent quality and lovely patterns but I will never be able to wear them even if I lost any weight because they aren't long enough so I would either have my boobs on show or a massive camel toe. Not happy