Online store, Physical store

1.5

Wrong Sizing

I ordered a pair of 13 in kids shoes and was sent the wrong size. Upon calling the support line i was accused of lying about the size i ordered but yet myself having a disability i had my partner check that it was the right size. Not buying from City Beach again.

Sizing sucks

I am a true to size size eight, and let me tell you, the 'size eight' multiple pieces of clothing I received are most certainly not size eight. Maybe more like a kids 12 or 14. Also, quality is a bit iffy depending on item

Postage amounts for refund

Terrible service. Paid for postage for initial item then had to pay again when returning product due to wrong size. Also, have not had full refund processed on returned item. Will not shop here again.

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how City Beach Australia compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Kristyn3

Kristyn3Perth, WA

Shocking Sizes

At City Beach a 12/14 there is more like trying on a 08/10, never really have any bigger sizes available and the dresses are so very short! Also pretty pricey.

Tommo

TommoPerth, WA

Be Careful, NO REFUNDS!!!!!!!!!

Be prepared for no refunds when shopping online with City Beach. Beware of the 'Sale' item ploy whereby if you purchase Sale products they have a clause that allows them to only offer an exchange or gift card. So unless you know 100% that you want the item and it will fit, don't waste your time. Ridiculous business ploy to keep your money, should be illegal.

Sizing Very large
Product Appearance As advertised

Sizing way too small

Ordered three pairs of one piece bathers online in size 12 and they are all super small and short .. more like size 8 or a small size 10 than a 12. So short they barely covered my boobs. Products looks decent quality and lovely patterns but I will never be able to wear them even if I lost any weight because they aren't long enough so I would either have my boobs on show or a massive camel toe. Not happy