City Beach Australia

Online store, Physical store (See All)
Brand Manager for City Beach Australia? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Wrong size guides

I would never buy from city beach again, I bought a jacket from there online store during covid and wasn’t able to try it on so I used the size guide, I received the purchase and it didn’t fit so I sent it back. They will not refund me as the tag fell off as I got the jacket out of the bag so I placed the tag inside the pocket and now they are claiming I marked the jacket when I made sure it was in perfect condition to send it back.
Not happy at all

Sizing Very small
Product Appearance As advertised

Do not return anything with the label attached to the box

I returned a pair of shoes in the box and not only did i have to pay for the return shipping. I put the label on the shoe box which is against the policy. Even though all tags were attached and it was in original condition. This has rendered the shoes to not be able to be sold and therefore no refund was given. The shoes were one size too small and they wont even do an exchange. Make sure you read the return policy before purchasing.
"It is likely that the shoe box had been used as the return box or had a return label attached to it, therefore damaging the item and deeming it non re sellable." Catherine, City Beach Customer Service

Caitlyn
CaitlynGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Crooks

So I wait almost 2 weeks for City Beach to dispatch my order, their explanation - “I can see our team are just awaiting stock of a couple of your items. Once these items have been retrieved your order will be sent out as soon as possible.”
After 3 weeks, my parcel arrives with 2 of the 7 items still missing?!? Items that I PAID for!!!
Absolute crooks!
Their customer service has been shocking to say the least and now after waiting so long I didn’t even get what I ordered!
City Beach management - what’s your excuse? Is this what you call service?! Where is my money - or items I purchased?!

Chloe. S
Chloe. S

Item shrunk so much! Nothing was done

I paid for a full priced item and ended up with a half a dress!!! It shrunk months later.. I hadn’t even put It in the washing machine or I would know what’s happened!

Underwear Shops & Brands