Online store, Physical store
Brand Manager for City Beach Australia? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.0
Lauren B
Lauren BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Product not as described and expensive to return

Product not as described and not correct sizing. When I went to return it, they asked me to pay $9.15 (they was only worth $19). Very disappointing, won’t shop there again.

Sizing Very small
Product Appearance Not as advertised

Postage amounts for refund

Terrible service. Paid for postage for initial item then had to pay again when returning product due to wrong size. Also, have not had full refund processed on returned item. Will not shop here again.

Sizing Very small
Product Appearance Not as advertised

Trinity Morganasked

Catuil
Catuil

Trinity Morgan

Could you let me know if you receive your items

Alyssa
Alyssa

Courtney L.
Courtney L.asked

Are the jeans stretchy and is a 14 big or tight fit

Coaster71labrador
Coaster71labradorasked
City Beach Australia

Do you have click and collect

See all City Beach Australia questions