Online store, Physical store

1.0

1 review
Tommo

TommoPerth, WA

Be Careful, NO REFUNDS!!!!!!!!!

Be prepared for no refunds when shopping online with City Beach. Beware of the 'Sale' item ploy whereby if you purchase Sale products they have a clause that allows them to only offer an exchange or gift card. So unless you know 100% that you want the item and it will fit, don't waste your time. Ridiculous business ploy to keep your money, should be illegal.

Sizing Very large
Product Appearance As advertised

Trinity Morganasked

Catuil
Catuil

Trinity Morgan

Could you let me know if you receive your items

Alyssa
Alyssa

Courtney L.

Courtney L.asked

Are the jeans stretchy and is a 14 big or tight fit

Coaster71labrador

Coaster71labradorasked

City Beach Australia

Do you have click and collect

Other Footwear Shops & Brands