City Beach Australia

City Beach Australia (page 2 of 3)

Online store, Physical store

Halle

HalleSydney, NSW

Great Online and In Store!

I usually shop at the Rouse Hill, or Mount Druitt (Westfield) stores. Though I've seen the negative reviews about City Beach, I love their clothing, and their customer service is fantastic! The staff are always so pleasant. They assist with all that they can :) The only issue I have is that sometimes their sizing can be out of whack.

Store LocationRouse Hill, NSW, Westfield Mount Druitt

Jaimee97

Jaimee97Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Outstanding all round

The order came really fast, it was exactly what i ordered and came beautifully packaged, the slippers were really soft and well made, they are very comfortable and worth the money we spent

Shelly

ShellyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not worth the money

Purchased a dress off their site, initially they made a mistake and sent the wrong item but they solved the issue without a problem. Their pricing however is very high and I will not be purchasing from city beach again.

CatuilSouth East Queensland, QLD

No replies

Ordered and paid for products 2 days ago and yet to receive an email acknowledgement - though online it shows that my order is "complete". I understand there are some delivery delays because of COVID19, but surely an automated response shouldn't be delayed too? I emailed customer service to follow up yesterday and am yet to get a reply. First and last time online customer, that's for sure!

Lauren94

Lauren94Conder 2906, ACT

Worst customer service. Never buying from citybeach again.

I purchased on 12th of April and I opted for items to be express posted to me. On the 20th of April I reached out after I received no correspondence as to where my parcel was, on that afternoon of the 20th Of April I received an email stating one of the items I purchased was not in stock.
After many requests for someone to contact me regarding this then take me off their mailing list, I received the remainder of my order (on the 23rd of April) and have not received any correspondence regarding my displeasure with this purchase only emails about sales that are on.

Caitlyn

CaitlynGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Crooks

So I wait almost 2 weeks for City Beach to dispatch my order, their explanation - “I can see our team are just awaiting stock of a couple of your items. Once these items have been retrieved your order will be sent out as soon as possible.”
After 3 weeks, my parcel arrives with 2 of the 7 items still missing?!? Items that I PAID for!!!
Absolute crooks!
Their customer service has been shocking to say the least and now after waiting so long I didn’t even get what I ordered!
City Beach management - what’s your excuse? Is this what you call service?! Where is my money - or items I purchased?!

Lauren

LaurenMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Mooloola - Absolutely Beautiful!

Stunning quality! Beautiful fabric! Flawless stitching.
I was actually SATISFIED with with the item, the design, and with that I paid.
A favourite of mine now and forever, thank you! (Double high-five!)

Cat

CatPerth, WA

Not the best

Store LocationWatertown Perth

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G

I am so incredibly happy with my purchase!!! I ordered the Lexii boots on sunday, paid for normal postage, NOT EXPRESS, and got them on Tuesday! only two business days, i'm so impressed!!!

Find out how City Beach Australia compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

Denied change room. Told i could change outside of change room.

Store LocationBooragoon
Francine

FrancineSydney, NSW

Online service excellent

I ordered a few items and they all arrived on time and were exactly what I was expecting. One shirt was the wrong size but it was easy with no fuss in swapping for the correct size in store. Thank you

Kristyn3

Kristyn3Perth, WA

Shocking Sizes

At City Beach a 12/14 there is more like trying on a 08/10, never really have any bigger sizes available and the dresses are so very short! Also pretty pricey.

SizingVery small
Product AppearanceNot as advertised

Jess

Jess

Love City Beach and there range of products

Every time ive purchased stuff from here Ive been happy with the clothing and accessories. express postage always comes a day after I ordered and standard shipping usually comes within the week. Easy to return items too!

Jen

JenSydney, NSW

Product Falling to Pieces

I bought a playsuit/overalls from city beach about a month ago, and have worn it maybe twice in that time. In that time the product has literally fallen apart, with holes appearing in every part of it. Totally ridiculous!! This quality of product should not even be allowed to be sold!!

• +5Thumbnail
Store LocationHornsby
Anna

AnnaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good customer service would definitely purchase again.

I ordered a few pieces of clothing and a pair of sandals off their website. Just after a week of not receiving another email about my order being shipped I sent an email to customer service and received a really kind email back about there being some sort of issue but they would continue to update me about my order. The next day I received an email that the sandals were not in stock as the products can take up to 24 hours to leave the website which is fair. I then received the money back for the sandals and a further $50 ecard for the inconvenience. My order was delivered to my doorstep the next day.

Robyn T

Robyn TSydney Surrounds, NSW

Top class - happy customer!!

I placed an order last week and was kept up to date daily, with the progress of my order.
My order arrived earlier than the original estimate.
Both of the items I ordered were as depicted and the sizing and colours were true too.
I found the live chat VERY helpful when I was ordering as they were able to answer a question for me, before I ordered.
I would not hesitate to purchase from City Beach again and would certainly highly recommend the quality of their products and the professional way they handle their on line purchases.
Thank you...

Andrew Suarez

Andrew SuarezSouth East Queensland, QLD

Staff are young and dumb

The staff have limited knowledge of the brands and sizes of the stock they sell. The store plays loud music, it is difficult to communicate with staff. Some brands are expensive.

Store LocationChermside

Absolute horrible service

I paid for express shipping, it has been 3 days and the order has not even left the warehouse! I sent an email yesterday asking about why it's taking an unusually long time and have not received a response, instead, I received an email saying two of my items had been cancelled! Am extremely disappointed with this horrible and slow service. I do not recommend whatsoever.

Peco K.

Peco K.Illawarra, NSW

Satisfied customer...

I ordered my sons shoes on Thursday & Monday morning before 9am they were at my door. The price was great the shoes are exellant the shipping was off the chain so fast i can't believe it.... all round satisfied with the entire process ill be ordering more from City Beach... thank you my son is one happy boy...

Jaz

JazHunter Region, NSW

Good quality products

City beach online shopping is super easy.
Products received usually within a 7 day time frame, all goods I have ordered have been the right stipulated size and of excellent quality- from swimwear to clothing. Good deals to be had at times.