Online store, Physical store

Kim

KimMid North Coast, NSW

Unhappy with Ava and Ever

Love City Beach overall but was so disappointed in the purchase of Ava and Ever jumpsuit. Jumpsuit strapless with added straps option, however once attached, they pulled the lining up and just didn’t fit right. Boning popped thru fabric within 2 hours of wearing. So sad and also slightly embarrassing as I was at Christmas celebrations and didn’t have other clothing with me. Prices are cheap....seemingly for a reason.

SizingSlightly small
Product AppearanceAs advertised
Step One Bamboo Underwear

Looking for Underwear Shops & Brands?

Read the reviews for Step One Bamboo Underwear

8,866 reviews
Ad
Anna

AnnaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good customer service would definitely purchase again.

I ordered a few pieces of clothing and a pair of sandals off their website. Just after a week of not receiving another email about my order being shipped I sent an email to customer service and received a really kind email back about there being some sort of issue but they would continue to update me about my order. The next day I received an email that the sandals were not in stock as the products can take up to 24 hours to leave the website which is fair. I then received the money back for the sandals and a further $50 ecard for the inconvenience. My order was delivered to my doorstep the next day.

SizingTrue to size
Product AppearanceAs advertised
HighProtein

HighProteinPerth, WA

Great range and good service

With size 14 feet and fussy taste I find it difficult to find new shoes that both fit me and that I like the look of.

The City Beach Perth City store had larger sizes for most of the shoes I was interested in and the staff patiently assisted me as I went through half a dozen options in the store.

Great experience