Online store, Physical store

2.2

Fantastic customer service

Had a mix up with my order, however customer service (Theo) was super pleasant and fixed the issue straight away

Product AppearanceNot as advertised

nob

nobGoulburn Valley, VIC

Great customer service

We brought bikinis which turned a strange colour in the pool. They refunded money very quickly on the return of the item We will buy from them again as everything else has been of great quality

Simone Hardman

Simone HardmanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

WORST UGGS EVER

So I order 1 pair of uggs they come damaged, they took a week to return all the messages, so I ordered another pair thinking it was a once off!! Well I was wrong, second pair came damaged also... so please be careful!

Underwear Shops & Brands

Find out how City Beach Australia compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

Disappointed

Disappointed

Poor quality

I ordered a pair of home brand ugg boots in December. In less than 3 months the soles started coming off the boots. When I contacted customer service I was advised that they were out of warranty! Very disappointing, I think the soles of anything should last longer than 3 months. Not to mention it was summer so rarely worn, and not worn outside.

SizingSlightly large

Worst Customer Service!

Faulty Fossil watch took 11 weeks to replace under warranty with City Beach when Fossil themselves could have sorted it in 1 week. This company have no idea how to service their customers. Their Returns Department are complete idiots. They just gave me the Fossil tracker info to use myself when they couldn't be bothered to get an update themselves. They said - "we don't have the replacement". Fossil said "City Beach signed for it 2 days ago" What joke. Someone there hates their job. Management don't give a crap. Complete idiots.

Postage amounts for refund

Terrible service. Paid for postage for initial item then had to pay again when returning product due to wrong size. Also, have not had full refund processed on returned item. Will not shop here again.

SizingVery small
Product AppearanceNot as advertised

Ace

AcePerth, WA

100% customer satisfaction!!!

Tanya from City Beach Rockingham WA was just awesome!!! I had a bad experience at Cockburn returing a faulty product and Tanya turned everything around for me. I was pretty angry after leaving Cockburn, after talking to Tanya on the phone I was calmed down and reassured that she would do everything she could to help me out. And she did. Mykayla also knew who I was as I entered the store and was very friendly and displayed excellent customer service as well.

Store LocationRockingham WA

Great variety of stock - Returns can be costly

Great variety of stock on the website and delivery was very quick. The only issue is you are responsible for the full cost of returning items, unlike other websites that you pay set fee ($7 example) and you get a printed barcode docket. I was returning a jacket that I had already paid delivery fee of $7.99, the cost to return item to QLD was $15.50. So basically I am $23.50 out of pocket with no item. Just be mindful of this if you are unsure of sizing and do not live near any of their stores.

Tommo

TommoPerth, WA

Be Careful, NO REFUNDS!!!!!!!!!

Be prepared for no refunds when shopping online with City Beach. Beware of the 'Sale' item ploy whereby if you purchase Sale products they have a clause that allows them to only offer an exchange or gift card. So unless you know 100% that you want the item and it will fit, don't waste your time. Ridiculous business ploy to keep your money, should be illegal.

SizingVery large
Underwear Shops & Brands

Find out how City Beach Australia compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

Hayley

HayleyEyre Peninsula, SA

I got shoes for my birthday and they broke within 5 days

My mum brought me shoes for my birthday that cost her $30 that lasted me not even a week.. weren’t able to get a refund disappointing and bad service and not happy

SizingSlightly large

Jennifer wDarling Downs, QLD

Really bad customer service

Store LocationToowoomba
Jennifer w

So it's been a week and city beach management has not even contacted me about my problem. Great work guys! Very professional of you.

Chloe. S

Chloe. S

Item shrunk so much! Nothing was done

I paid for a full priced item and ended up with a half a dress!!! It shrunk months later.. I hadn’t even put It in the washing machine or I would know what’s happened!

Megan D

Megan DGoulburn Valley, VIC

DONT ORDER ONLINE! 20$for a return!

I ordered 3 pairs of jeans online as I do not live near city beach and this was my first time shopping online with them. Because I am a short an curvy person jeans can be very hard to find for me. Two pairs of the jeans did not fit and the third was just too long on me, so I used the return Label in th bag to return it, sent it back and paid 19.85!! For a return which I emailed customer service with the receipt to which their reply was ‘we don’t cover returns if product is the wrong size and you don’t like it”
Which is an apsolute disgrace, it won’t cost me anything in store! I will not be shopping there again!