Online store, Physical store
Brand Manager for City Beach Australia? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.6

Poor Quality. Came damaged & incorrect size

Really disappointed, I ordered 2 different types of bike shorts, one came way too small (I received XS instead of L)the other pair also arrived too small and with a hole on the side! For $100 I was hoping for better quality and what i actually wanted. This isn’t my first time having problem with the clothes in this store. Wouldn’t recommend buying here unless you like wasting money and time.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

The worst place to buy from

Every time i’ve ordered from city beach they’ve sent out the wrong product.
This time around, i was sent out child sized products, that were modelled on an adult woman. I am over it. Shouldn’t have bought anything from here after the first time they mucked up.

Loz
LozSydney, NSW

Sizes not true to size

Ordered a size 10 playsuit would fit size 10 kids. I have ordered clothes from all over the world online and everything has been true to size and fits.
Will never order from City Beach again

Wrong Sizing

I ordered a pair of 13 in kids shoes and was sent the wrong size. Upon calling the support line i was accused of lying about the size i ordered but yet myself having a disability i had my partner check that it was the right size. Not buying from City Beach again.

Underwear Shops & Brands