Online store, Physical store

1.0

1 review

Postage amounts for refund

Terrible service. Paid for postage for initial item then had to pay again when returning product due to wrong size. Also, have not had full refund processed on returned item. Will not shop here again.

SizingVery small
Product AppearanceNot as advertised

Trinity Morganasked

Catuil
Catuil

Trinity Morgan

Could you let me know if you receive your items

Alyssa
Alyssa

Courtney L.

Courtney L.asked

Are the jeans stretchy and is a 14 big or tight fit

Coaster71labrador

Coaster71labradorasked

City Beach Australia

Do you have click and collect

Compare both City Beach Australia