Online store, Physical store

Fantastic customer service

Had a mix up with my order, however customer service (Theo) was super pleasant and fixed the issue straight away

Product AppearanceNot as advertised

The worst place to buy from

Every time i’ve ordered from city beach they’ve sent out the wrong product.
This time around, i was sent out child sized products, that were modelled on an adult woman. I am over it. Shouldn’t have bought anything from here after the first time they mucked up.

Cindy l
Cindy l

Lack of information and not so good customer service

Need more information on products they sell . needs to stop telling customers to purchase 2 item and then return 1 because they don't know any thing about what they are selling. learn from culture king they have all the information you need to purchase confidently

Amanda T.
Amanda T.South East Queensland, QLD

Really bad customer service ALL AROUND

Customer service is your biggest flaw. Train your staff or employ better people to run your company. Simple. Facts. Easy.

Store LocationGarden city Qld
brad
bradGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Simple to ordee

Super easy store to navigate. Ordered four pairs of shoes. They are very comfy. One pair needed to be a half size bigger but other than that very happy. Order came very fast.

HappyCustomer
HappyCustomerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Shop layout is horrendous

Visited shop at Loganholme yesterday very keen to find appropriate sized tops etc. The poor layout of the shop and random placement of stock/clothing makes it almost impossible to find anything. Sizes bunched so tight and out of "order" you have to go through Entire racks to search and eliminate ... great clothes but shop in disarray.

Store LocationLoganholme
Nikki O.
Nikki O.South East Queensland, QLD

Bad quality

Every single dress that I have bought from city beach says to cold wash which I always do and every single one of the dresses have shrunk for some reason. I have bought at least 10 dresses and This has happened to every one of them

Store LocationQld
Loz
LozSydney, NSW

Sizes not true to size

Ordered a size 10 playsuit would fit size 10 kids. I have ordered clothes from all over the world online and everything has been true to size and fits.
Will never order from City Beach again

C L C
C L CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Discount not applied to online purchase

1st online purchase stated 20% discount however this was not applied to skates purchase. Very sneaky and won't purchase through City Beach again.

Emily Georgie Gal
Emily Georgie GalFar North Queensland, QLD

Mykonos Platform shoes hurt when walking

When I tried these shoes on they fit well, they were even a bit big but there wasn't any smaller sizes. I tried to wear them for the first time and the wide strap going over my foot pulls really tight and hurts my feet. My feet sit loosely in the shoe, but it pulls tight when walking. It is so painful that I cannot wear them! I think it is a flaw when they were made. P.S. I have small feet!

Store LocationCairns Central
Jah V.
Jah V.Southwest, VIC

Fast delivery, great products

Ordered my parcel on Wednesday and it arrived Thursday afternoon! Products were exactly what i wanted. Thanks City beach will definitely order again from you guys.

Wrong Sizing

I ordered a pair of 13 in kids shoes and was sent the wrong size. Upon calling the support line i was accused of lying about the size i ordered but yet myself having a disability i had my partner check that it was the right size. Not buying from City Beach again.

Product AppearanceNot as advertised

My most favourite shop in the world

Sizing sucks

I am a true to size size eight, and let me tell you, the 'size eight' multiple pieces of clothing I received are most certainly not size eight. Maybe more like a kids 12 or 14. Also, quality is a bit iffy depending on item

Jennifer
JenniferHunter Region, NSW

Fantastic service online, and then again at the store where I picked up item

I saw a womens rash top online. I emailed and got a reply from Patrick. He let me know what I wanted was in store in the size I wanted in my local shop. I went up to the shop, staff very helpful, friendly and fantastic.
Came home very happy chappy. Couldn't rate my dealings with City Beach high enough.