City Beach Australia

City Beach Australia (page 3 of 4)

Online store, Physical store

Postage amounts for refund

Terrible service. Paid for postage for initial item then had to pay again when returning product due to wrong size. Also, have not had full refund processed on returned item. Will not shop here again.

Arianna D.
Arianna D.South East Queensland, QLD

Horrible quality!

Bought a swimsuit (KAIAMI brand) and the elastic from one leg side on the bottom part loosened on the SAME DAY of purchase. It happened after 10 seconds of wearing it for the first and only time! Since the hygiene sticker was removed (why would I leave it on? am I suppose to know that it will get damaged on the first day?), the physical store staff refused to refund or exchange the product.

Kristyn3
Kristyn3Perth, WA

Shocking Sizes

At City Beach a 12/14 there is more like trying on a 08/10, never really have any bigger sizes available and the dresses are so very short! Also pretty pricey.

Jess
Jess

Love City Beach and there range of products

Every time ive purchased stuff from here Ive been happy with the clothing and accessories. express postage always comes a day after I ordered and standard shipping usually comes within the week. Easy to return items too!

Jen
JenSydney, NSW

Product Falling to Pieces

I bought a playsuit/overalls from city beach about a month ago, and have worn it maybe twice in that time. In that time the product has literally fallen apart, with holes appearing in every part of it. Totally ridiculous!! This quality of product should not even be allowed to be sold!!

• +5Thumbnail
Anna
AnnaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good customer service would definitely purchase again.

I ordered a few pieces of clothing and a pair of sandals off their website. Just after a week of not receiving another email about my order being shipped I sent an email to customer service and received a really kind email back about there being some sort of issue but they would continue to update me about my order. The next day I received an email that the sandals were not in stock as the products can take up to 24 hours to leave the website which is fair. I then received the money back for the sandals and a further $50 ecard for the inconvenience. My order was delivered to my doorstep the next day.

Robyn T
Robyn TSydney Surrounds, NSW

Top class - happy customer!!

I placed an order last week and was kept up to date daily, with the progress of my order.
My order arrived earlier than the original estimate.
Both of the items I ordered were as depicted and the sizing and colours were true too.
I found the live chat VERY helpful when I was ordering as they were able to answer a question for me, before I ordered.
I would not hesitate to purchase from City Beach again and would certainly highly recommend the quality of their products and the professional way they handle their on line purchases.
Thank you...

Andrew Suarez
Andrew SuarezSouth East Queensland, QLD

Staff are young and dumb

The staff have limited knowledge of the brands and sizes of the stock they sell. The store plays loud music, it is difficult to communicate with staff. Some brands are expensive.

Ace
AcePerth, WA

100% customer satisfaction!!!

Tanya from City Beach Rockingham WA was just awesome!!! I had a bad experience at Cockburn returing a faulty product and Tanya turned everything around for me. I was pretty angry after leaving Cockburn, after talking to Tanya on the phone I was calmed down and reassured that she would do everything she could to help me out. And she did. Mykayla also knew who I was as I entered the store and was very friendly and displayed excellent customer service as well.

Absolute horrible service

I paid for express shipping, it has been 3 days and the order has not even left the warehouse! I sent an email yesterday asking about why it's taking an unusually long time and have not received a response, instead, I received an email saying two of my items had been cancelled! Am extremely disappointed with this horrible and slow service. I do not recommend whatsoever.

Peco K.
Peco K.Illawarra, NSW

Satisfied customer...

I ordered my sons shoes on Thursday & Monday morning before 9am they were at my door. The price was great the shoes are exellant the shipping was off the chain so fast i can't believe it.... all round satisfied with the entire process ill be ordering more from City Beach... thank you my son is one happy boy...

Jaz
JazHunter Region, NSW

Good quality products

City beach online shopping is super easy.
Products received usually within a 7 day time frame, all goods I have ordered have been the right stipulated size and of excellent quality- from swimwear to clothing. Good deals to be had at times.

Hollie S
Hollie SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

AWESOME

So happy with my purchase. I paid for express shipping snd it came next day (interstate) delivery. Great product (Jonnie Boots). Exactly what I ordered (style snd size). Will definitely order from them again.

Tommo
TommoPerth, WA

Be Careful, NO REFUNDS!!!!!!!!!

Be prepared for no refunds when shopping online with City Beach. Beware of the 'Sale' item ploy whereby if you purchase Sale products they have a clause that allows them to only offer an exchange or gift card. So unless you know 100% that you want the item and it will fit, don't waste your time. Ridiculous business ploy to keep your money, should be illegal.

Caz
CazSouthwest, VIC

Worst shipping times. Could have bought from overseas for cheaper and received faster!

Ordered some Levis and was given the automatic default "free shipping" option as I had spent $150 (geez... Thanks guys). 2 weeks on and still waiting for my parcel. Aus post estimates delivery in a few days but the order itself took a week for them to post and post.

Ordered an item from Surf Stitch last month and received the next day. Will shop with them instead from now on