Online store, Physical store

The worst place to buy from

Every time i’ve ordered from city beach they’ve sent out the wrong product.
This time around, i was sent out child sized products, that were modelled on an adult woman. I am over it. Shouldn’t have bought anything from here after the first time they mucked up.

Cindy l
Cindy l

Lack of information and not so good customer service

Need more information on products they sell . needs to stop telling customers to purchase 2 item and then return 1 because they don't know any thing about what they are selling. learn from culture king they have all the information you need to purchase confidently

Amanda T.
Amanda T.South East Queensland, QLD

Really bad customer service ALL AROUND

Customer service is your biggest flaw. Train your staff or employ better people to run your company. Simple. Facts. Easy.

Store LocationGarden city Qld

HappyCustomer
HappyCustomerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Shop layout is horrendous

Visited shop at Loganholme yesterday very keen to find appropriate sized tops etc. The poor layout of the shop and random placement of stock/clothing makes it almost impossible to find anything. Sizes bunched so tight and out of "order" you have to go through Entire racks to search and eliminate ... great clothes but shop in disarray.

Store LocationLoganholme
Nikki O.
Nikki O.South East Queensland, QLD

Bad quality

Every single dress that I have bought from city beach says to cold wash which I always do and every single one of the dresses have shrunk for some reason. I have bought at least 10 dresses and This has happened to every one of them

Store LocationQld
Loz
LozSydney, NSW

Sizes not true to size

Ordered a size 10 playsuit would fit size 10 kids. I have ordered clothes from all over the world online and everything has been true to size and fits.
Will never order from City Beach again

C L C
C L CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Discount not applied to online purchase

1st online purchase stated 20% discount however this was not applied to skates purchase. Very sneaky and won't purchase through City Beach again.

Wrong Sizing

I ordered a pair of 13 in kids shoes and was sent the wrong size. Upon calling the support line i was accused of lying about the size i ordered but yet myself having a disability i had my partner check that it was the right size. Not buying from City Beach again.

Their clothes will shrink

Bought some beautiful comfy pants for $50
Unfortunately half their clothes are made of rayon and shrink even in a cold load. If you sell clothes that need super special care you have to label them clearly otherwise it's deceiving customers.

Store LocationCarindale City beach

Simone Hardman
Simone HardmanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

WORST UGGS EVER

So I order 1 pair of uggs they come damaged, they took a week to return all the messages, so I ordered another pair thinking it was a once off!! Well I was wrong, second pair came damaged also... so please be careful!

Lauren94
Lauren94Conder 2906, ACT

Worst customer service. Never buying from citybeach again.

I purchased on 12th of April and I opted for items to be express posted to me. On the 20th of April I reached out after I received no correspondence as to where my parcel was, on that afternoon of the 20th Of April I received an email stating one of the items I purchased was not in stock.
After many requests for someone to contact me regarding this then take me off their mailing list, I received the remainder of my order (on the 23rd of April) and have not received any correspondence regarding my displeasure with this purchase only emails about sales that are on.

Worst Customer Service!

Faulty Fossil watch took 11 weeks to replace under warranty with City Beach when Fossil themselves could have sorted it in 1 week. This company have no idea how to service their customers. Their Returns Department are complete idiots. They just gave me the Fossil tracker info to use myself when they couldn't be bothered to get an update themselves. They said - "we don't have the replacement". Fossil said "City Beach signed for it 2 days ago" What joke. Someone there hates their job. Management don't give a crap. Complete idiots.

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Denied change room. Told i could change outside of change room.

Store LocationBooragoon

Postage amounts for refund

Terrible service. Paid for postage for initial item then had to pay again when returning product due to wrong size. Also, have not had full refund processed on returned item. Will not shop here again.

Arianna D.
Arianna D.South East Queensland, QLD

Horrible quality!

Bought a swimsuit (KAIAMI brand) and the elastic from one leg side on the bottom part loosened on the SAME DAY of purchase. It happened after 10 seconds of wearing it for the first and only time! Since the hygiene sticker was removed (why would I leave it on? am I suppose to know that it will get damaged on the first day?), the physical store staff refused to refund or exchange the product.

Store LocationQUEENS ST, BNE CBD