Online store, Physical store

3.2

My most favourite shop in the world

Jennifer

JenniferHunter Region, NSW

Fantastic service online, and then again at the store where I picked up item

I saw a womens rash top online. I emailed and got a reply from Patrick. He let me know what I wanted was in store in the size I wanted in my local shop. I went up to the shop, staff very helpful, friendly and fantastic.
Came home very happy chappy. Couldn't rate my dealings with City Beach high enough.

nob

nobGoulburn Valley, VIC

Great customer service

We brought bikinis which turned a strange colour in the pool. They refunded money very quickly on the return of the item We will buy from them again as everything else has been of great quality

Their clothes will shrink

Bought some beautiful comfy pants for $50
Unfortunately half their clothes are made of rayon and shrink even in a cold load. If you sell clothes that need super special care you have to label them clearly otherwise it's deceiving customers.

Store LocationCarindale City beach
Summer

SummerPerth, WA

Excellent quality and service

I made an online purchase and was so impressed with the service and quality of items that when it was my birthday I requested vouchers. Again ordered Tuesday and delivered to Perth Friday. Thank you City Beach. I have recommended to family and friends.

JustMe

JustMeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very impressed!

I ordered a couple of beanies online (to help cope with the chilly Melbourne weather!) They arrived really quickly and are beautiful quality. Great communication with regular delivery updates. Very happy!

Product Appearance As advertised

Is a brilliant store but really disappointed with my recent purchase

I’m a frequent customer at city beach and usually I’m really happy with there clothing but when I received a dress I purchased online there was a line of material that had been pulled up on the back of the dress. I’m not looking to return it as it’s to much effort and it was needed urgently for a special occasion.

Jaimee97

Jaimee97Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Outstanding all round

The order came really fast, it was exactly what i ordered and came beautifully packaged, the slippers were really soft and well made, they are very comfortable and worth the money we spent

Simone Hardman

Simone HardmanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

WORST UGGS EVER

So I order 1 pair of uggs they come damaged, they took a week to return all the messages, so I ordered another pair thinking it was a once off!! Well I was wrong, second pair came damaged also... so please be careful!

Lauren94

Lauren94Conder 2906, ACT

Worst customer service. Never buying from citybeach again.

I purchased on 12th of April and I opted for items to be express posted to me. On the 20th of April I reached out after I received no correspondence as to where my parcel was, on that afternoon of the 20th Of April I received an email stating one of the items I purchased was not in stock.
After many requests for someone to contact me regarding this then take me off their mailing list, I received the remainder of my order (on the 23rd of April) and have not received any correspondence regarding my displeasure with this purchase only emails about sales that are on.

Lauren

LaurenMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Mooloola - Absolutely Beautiful!

Stunning quality! Beautiful fabric! Flawless stitching.
I was actually SATISFIED with with the item, the design, and with that I paid.
A favourite of mine now and forever, thank you! (Double high-five!)

Cat

CatPerth, WA

Not the best

Store LocationWatertown Perth

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G

I am so incredibly happy with my purchase!!! I ordered the Lexii boots on sunday, paid for normal postage, NOT EXPRESS, and got them on Tuesday! only two business days, i'm so impressed!!!

kirstenleigh93

kirstenleigh93Sydney, NSW

Shipping time: perfect! Quality of clothes: appauling

Purchased a pair of Tommy Hilfiger Tights for $90 and the quality of them is atrocious! They are transparent in the back without having the need to bend down. Very disappointing

Worst Customer Service!

Faulty Fossil watch took 11 weeks to replace under warranty with City Beach when Fossil themselves could have sorted it in 1 week. This company have no idea how to service their customers. Their Returns Department are complete idiots. They just gave me the Fossil tracker info to use myself when they couldn't be bothered to get an update themselves. They said - "we don't have the replacement". Fossil said "City Beach signed for it 2 days ago" What joke. Someone there hates their job. Management don't give a crap. Complete idiots.

Find out how City Beach Australia compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Denied change room. Told i could change outside of change room.

Store LocationBooragoon
Francine

FrancineSydney, NSW

Online service excellent

I ordered a few items and they all arrived on time and were exactly what I was expecting. One shirt was the wrong size but it was easy with no fuss in swapping for the correct size in store. Thank you

Arianna D.

Arianna D.South East Queensland, QLD

Horrible quality!

Bought a swimsuit (KAIAMI brand) and the elastic from one leg side on the bottom part loosened on the SAME DAY of purchase. It happened after 10 seconds of wearing it for the first and only time! Since the hygiene sticker was removed (why would I leave it on? am I suppose to know that it will get damaged on the first day?), the physical store staff refused to refund or exchange the product.

Store LocationQUEENS ST, BNE CBD
Jess

Jess

Love City Beach and there range of products

Every time ive purchased stuff from here Ive been happy with the clothing and accessories. express postage always comes a day after I ordered and standard shipping usually comes within the week. Easy to return items too!

Jen

JenSydney, NSW

Product Falling to Pieces

I bought a playsuit/overalls from city beach about a month ago, and have worn it maybe twice in that time. In that time the product has literally fallen apart, with holes appearing in every part of it. Totally ridiculous!! This quality of product should not even be allowed to be sold!!

• +5