Online store, Physical store
Brand Manager for City Beach Australia? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Extremely pleased

I have ordered from City Beach many times and I am continually impressed with the speed they process my order, delivery and exceptional customer service. Even during Victoria’s harsh lockdown they processed my orders quickly and to the point I was receiving orders from City Beach Brisbane a lot quicker than Victoria.

The clothes are dearer, but in my opinion they are worth the money. The clothes look better, are very flattering, longer lasting and don’t get damaged or frayed in the washing machine on gentle setting (hand washing is too much of a chore for me). Plus they constantly offer super generation promotions of $20-50 off, so you don’t end up paying full price often for anyway.

Product Appearance As advertised

Their clothes are so flattering!

I ordered over $200 worth of clothes online but 2 didn't fit so I refunded at a citybeach retail i know nearby and they were more than happy to refund. Also these clothes fit like a glove on me! I find it hard to buy nice flattering clothes for my figure since I'm petite but citybeach manufactures clothes that are perfect for my petite figure yet liable to stretch. Once i get my youth allowance I'm gonna go shopping frenzy on their site again ahah

Federico L.
Federico L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I was worried but everything was perfect

I was worried after having read all of the bad reviews: maybe I've just been lucky, but I've purchased a pair of shoes and socks online and they were delivered on time with no issues, I'd buy again from this site

brad
bradGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Simple to ordee

Super easy store to navigate. Ordered four pairs of shoes. They are very comfy. One pair needed to be a half size bigger but other than that very happy. Order came very fast.

Jah V.
Jah V.Southwest, VIC

Fast delivery, great products

Ordered my parcel on Wednesday and it arrived Thursday afternoon! Products were exactly what i wanted. Thanks City beach will definitely order again from you guys.

Product Appearance As advertised

My most favourite shop in the world

Jennifer
JenniferHunter Region, NSW

Fantastic service online, and then again at the store where I picked up item

I saw a womens rash top online. I emailed and got a reply from Patrick. He let me know what I wanted was in store in the size I wanted in my local shop. I went up to the shop, staff very helpful, friendly and fantastic.
Came home very happy chappy. Couldn't rate my dealings with City Beach high enough.

nob
nobGoulburn Valley, VIC

Great customer service

We brought bikinis which turned a strange colour in the pool. They refunded money very quickly on the return of the item We will buy from them again as everything else has been of great quality

Summer
SummerPerth, WA

Excellent quality and service

I made an online purchase and was so impressed with the service and quality of items that when it was my birthday I requested vouchers. Again ordered Tuesday and delivered to Perth Friday. Thank you City Beach. I have recommended to family and friends.

JustMe
JustMeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very impressed!

I ordered a couple of beanies online (to help cope with the chilly Melbourne weather!) They arrived really quickly and are beautiful quality. Great communication with regular delivery updates. Very happy!

Jaimee97
Jaimee97Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Outstanding all round

The order came really fast, it was exactly what i ordered and came beautifully packaged, the slippers were really soft and well made, they are very comfortable and worth the money we spent

Lauren
LaurenMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Mooloola - Absolutely Beautiful!

Stunning quality! Beautiful fabric! Flawless stitching.
I was actually SATISFIED with with the item, the design, and with that I paid.
A favourite of mine now and forever, thank you! (Double high-five!)

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G

I am so incredibly happy with my purchase!!! I ordered the Lexii boots on sunday, paid for normal postage, NOT EXPRESS, and got them on Tuesday! only two business days, i'm so impressed!!!

Francine
FrancineSydney, NSW

Online service excellent

I ordered a few items and they all arrived on time and were exactly what I was expecting. One shirt was the wrong size but it was easy with no fuss in swapping for the correct size in store. Thank you

Jess
Jess

Love City Beach and there range of products

Every time ive purchased stuff from here Ive been happy with the clothing and accessories. express postage always comes a day after I ordered and standard shipping usually comes within the week. Easy to return items too!