Online store, Physical store
Brand Manager for City Beach Australia? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Anna
AnnaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good customer service would definitely purchase again.

I ordered a few pieces of clothing and a pair of sandals off their website. Just after a week of not receiving another email about my order being shipped I sent an email to customer service and received a really kind email back about there being some sort of issue but they would continue to update me about my order. The next day I received an email that the sandals were not in stock as the products can take up to 24 hours to leave the website which is fair. I then received the money back for the sandals and a further $50 ecard for the inconvenience. My order was delivered to my doorstep the next day.

Sizing True to size
Product Appearance As advertised
hle
hleVictoria

good quality

i ordered 2 tops and a dress and both were very nice quality and as shown on the website. can sometimes be a bit on the pricey side but when items are on sale they are worth it.

Sizing True to size
Product Appearance As advertised

Trinity Morganasked

Catuil
Catuil

Trinity Morgan

Could you let me know if you receive your items

Alyssa
Alyssa

Courtney L.
Courtney L.asked

Are the jeans stretchy and is a 14 big or tight fit

Coaster71labrador
Coaster71labradorasked
City Beach Australia

Do you have click and collect

See all City Beach Australia questions