Online store, Physical store

1.9

White shirt was practically black

White shirt arrive with black marks all over it and wasnt in it's own bag + Sizing is a bit off

Della

DellaSydney, NSW

Selling Re-used items?

I paid $40 for a yankees cap & it came with a sweat smell and dirt marks on it. Its like they sold me a re-used cap without even at least cleaning it. I won’t be buying from them again. Their jackets are also made from cheap material and peel after the first wear. Definitely not worth the price you pay here for the crappy quality you get.

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Halle

HalleSydney, NSW

Great Online and In Store!

I usually shop at the Rouse Hill, or Mount Druitt (Westfield) stores. Though I've seen the negative reviews about City Beach, I love their clothing, and their customer service is fantastic! The staff are always so pleasant. They assist with all that they can :) The only issue I have is that sometimes their sizing can be out of whack.

Store LocationRouse Hill, NSW, Westfield Mount Druitt
Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how City Beach Australia compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Shelly

ShellyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not worth the money

Purchased a dress off their site, initially they made a mistake and sent the wrong item but they solved the issue without a problem. Their pricing however is very high and I will not be purchasing from city beach again.

CatuilSouth East Queensland, QLD

No replies

Ordered and paid for products 2 days ago and yet to receive an email acknowledgement - though online it shows that my order is "complete". I understand there are some delivery delays because of COVID19, but surely an automated response shouldn't be delayed too? I emailed customer service to follow up yesterday and am yet to get a reply. First and last time online customer, that's for sure!

Caitlyn

CaitlynGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Crooks

So I wait almost 2 weeks for City Beach to dispatch my order, their explanation - “I can see our team are just awaiting stock of a couple of your items. Once these items have been retrieved your order will be sent out as soon as possible.”
After 3 weeks, my parcel arrives with 2 of the 7 items still missing?!? Items that I PAID for!!!
Absolute crooks!
Their customer service has been shocking to say the least and now after waiting so long I didn’t even get what I ordered!
City Beach management - what’s your excuse? Is this what you call service?! Where is my money - or items I purchased?!

Disappointed

Disappointed

Poor quality

I ordered a pair of home brand ugg boots in December. In less than 3 months the soles started coming off the boots. When I contacted customer service I was advised that they were out of warranty! Very disappointing, I think the soles of anything should last longer than 3 months. Not to mention it was summer so rarely worn, and not worn outside.

Great variety of stock - Returns can be costly

Great variety of stock on the website and delivery was very quick. The only issue is you are responsible for the full cost of returning items, unlike other websites that you pay set fee ($7 example) and you get a printed barcode docket. I was returning a jacket that I had already paid delivery fee of $7.99, the cost to return item to QLD was $15.50. So basically I am $23.50 out of pocket with no item. Just be mindful of this if you are unsure of sizing and do not live near any of their stores.

Tommo

TommoPerth, WA

Be Careful, NO REFUNDS!!!!!!!!!

Be prepared for no refunds when shopping online with City Beach. Beware of the 'Sale' item ploy whereby if you purchase Sale products they have a clause that allows them to only offer an exchange or gift card. So unless you know 100% that you want the item and it will fit, don't waste your time. Ridiculous business ploy to keep your money, should be illegal.

SizingVery large
Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how City Beach Australia compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Hayley

HayleyEyre Peninsula, SA

I got shoes for my birthday and they broke within 5 days

My mum brought me shoes for my birthday that cost her $30 that lasted me not even a week.. weren’t able to get a refund disappointing and bad service and not happy

Jay Lee ling

Jay Lee lingPerth, WA

Okay. Not the best

It was okay but At first i noticed i was missing 2 items. They resolved issue however. Customer service was right onto the issue. I will shop here again. Thankyou ciity beach for the help resolving the issue. 1 item was damaged. I bought a jacket and all the stitching was freyed. I asked for a refund but was not given one.

Chloe. S

Chloe. S

Item shrunk so much! Nothing was done

I paid for a full priced item and ended up with a half a dress!!! It shrunk months later.. I hadn’t even put It in the washing machine or I would know what’s happened!

Megan D

Megan DGoulburn Valley, VIC

DONT ORDER ONLINE! 20$for a return!

I ordered 3 pairs of jeans online as I do not live near city beach and this was my first time shopping online with them. Because I am a short an curvy person jeans can be very hard to find for me. Two pairs of the jeans did not fit and the third was just too long on me, so I used the return Label in th bag to return it, sent it back and paid 19.85!! For a return which I emailed customer service with the receipt to which their reply was ‘we don’t cover returns if product is the wrong size and you don’t like it”
Which is an apsolute disgrace, it won’t cost me anything in store! I will not be shopping there again!

Linda