City Beach Australia

City Beach Australia (page 3 of 3)

Online store, Physical store

Jaz

JazHunter Region, NSW

Good quality products

City beach online shopping is super easy.
Products received usually within a 7 day time frame, all goods I have ordered have been the right stipulated size and of excellent quality- from swimwear to clothing. Good deals to be had at times.

Hollie S

Hollie SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

AWESOME

So happy with my purchase. I paid for express shipping snd it came next day (interstate) delivery. Great product (Jonnie Boots). Exactly what I ordered (style snd size). Will definitely order from them again.

Tommo

TommoPerth, WA

Be Careful, NO REFUNDS!!!!!!!!!

Be prepared for no refunds when shopping online with City Beach. Beware of the 'Sale' item ploy whereby if you purchase Sale products they have a clause that allows them to only offer an exchange or gift card. So unless you know 100% that you want the item and it will fit, don't waste your time. Ridiculous business ploy to keep your money, should be illegal.

Underwear Shops & Brands

Find out how City Beach Australia compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

Hayley

HayleyEyre Peninsula, SA

I got shoes for my birthday and they broke within 5 days

My mum brought me shoes for my birthday that cost her $30 that lasted me not even a week.. weren’t able to get a refund disappointing and bad service and not happy

Jay Lee ling

Jay Lee lingPerth, WA

Okay. Not the best

It was okay but At first i noticed i was missing 2 items. They resolved issue however. Customer service was right onto the issue. I will shop here again. Thankyou ciity beach for the help resolving the issue. 1 item was damaged. I bought a jacket and all the stitching was freyed. I asked for a refund but was not given one.

Caz

CazSouthwest, VIC

Worst shipping times. Could have bought from overseas for cheaper and received faster!

Ordered some Levis and was given the automatic default "free shipping" option as I had spent $150 (geez... Thanks guys). 2 weeks on and still waiting for my parcel. Aus post estimates delivery in a few days but the order itself took a week for them to post and post.

Ordered an item from Surf Stitch last month and received the next day. Will shop with them instead from now on

HighProtein

HighProteinPerth, WA

Great range and good service

With size 14 feet and fussy taste I find it difficult to find new shoes that both fit me and that I like the look of.

The City Beach Perth City store had larger sizes for most of the shoes I was interested in and the staff patiently assisted me as I went through half a dozen options in the store.

Great experience

Nicli

NicliIllawarra, NSW

I have ordered online many times, my order always arrives in 2 to 3 days. Once I returned an item that arrived with a mark on it and was promptly refunded my money. Thought I’d review as I’ve seen some bad ones and I’ve always had a positive experience!

Dan

DanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Warning

$40 ugg boots and the sole came off on the right boot, first wear, the left foot stitching came undone at the toes. I will not be shopping here again.

Underwear Shops & Brands

Find out how City Beach Australia compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

Jennifer wDarling Downs, QLD

Really bad customer service

Jennifer w

So it's been a week and city beach management has not even contacted me about my problem. Great work guys! Very professional of you.

hle

hleVictoria

good quality

i ordered 2 tops and a dress and both were very nice quality and as shown on the website. can sometimes be a bit on the pricey side but when items are on sale they are worth it.

Chloe. S

Chloe. S

Item shrunk so much! Nothing was done

I paid for a full priced item and ended up with a half a dress!!! It shrunk months later.. I hadn’t even put It in the washing machine or I would know what’s happened!

Megan D

Megan DGoulburn Valley, VIC

DONT ORDER ONLINE! 20$for a return!

I ordered 3 pairs of jeans online as I do not live near city beach and this was my first time shopping online with them. Because I am a short an curvy person jeans can be very hard to find for me. Two pairs of the jeans did not fit and the third was just too long on me, so I used the return Label in th bag to return it, sent it back and paid 19.85!! For a return which I emailed customer service with the receipt to which their reply was ‘we don’t cover returns if product is the wrong size and you don’t like it”
Which is an apsolute disgrace, it won’t cost me anything in store! I will not be shopping there again!

Linda